- South African Port Closures Add to Commodity Market Turmoil
- Meyer Werft: Impact of Coronavirus on New Cruise Ship Orders to Be Immense
- Stena Bulk About to Test Biofuel on Its MR Tanker
- FSG Delivers Eighth RoRo Newbuild to Siem
- Maersk Gjertrud Seafarers Suspected of Having Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Uncertainties Steer Konecranes to Profit Warning
- Schottel secures propulsion contract to equip US Navy vessels
- Diana Shipping’s CEO Has COVID-19
- Clerc: 85 Pct of Maersk’s Global Office-Based Staff Work From Home
- Green LNG Seen as a Way to Meet IMO Emissions Targets, Study Shows
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen Announces 2,500 Temporary Layoffs in U.S. and Mexico
- 3 Ships Approached in Two Days off West Africa
- US Navy reports three coronavirus cases onboard aircraft carrier
- Tanker broke in two, sank or sinking, Mediterranean
- Cargo Ship Runs Aground off Scottish Coast
Samskip introduces intra-European connection
A new regular container line appeared at the Szczecinskie Quay at the Port of Gdansk. The Samskip shipping company is introducing a weekly connection between Gdansk and the ports of Denmark and Norway.
This news is a total 247 time has been read
South African Port Closures Add to Commodity Market TurmoilSouth Africa’s main export terminals will close to mineral exports from midnight, when a nationwide 21-day lockdown to try to contain the coronavirus begins, disrupting copper and cobalt supplies from the Democratic Republic of Congo and Zambia.
Odfjell Terminals US Secures USD 250 Mln LoanOdfjell Terminals US (OTUS), jointly owned by Norwegian terminal operator Odfjell SE and Candian Northleaf Capital Partners, has closed a new five-year, USD 250 million revolving credit facility.
Ports of Stockholm Halves Port Fees for FerriesPorts of Stockholm has halved port fees for ferries at all three of the company’s ports, aiming to ensure the continuous flow of shipping and the transport of goods between Sweden and its neighbouring countries.
Italian Ports Maintaining Regular Operations despite COVID-19Italian ports are fully operational despite the impact of the coronavirus pandemic in the country which has taken claimed the lives of 5,476 people, making Italy the worst-hit country by the pandemic.
Port of Savannah TEU Volumes Up 17 Percent in FebruaryThe Port of Savannah recorded a sharp increase in container volumes in February although it expects March numbers to dip due to impacts from COVID-19.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok