- Clarkson Acquires Spanish Shiproker Martankers
- Shipping Industry Faces $370 Million Hit from Panama Canal ‘Freshwater’ Charge
- Ten Seafarers Kidnapped from Tanker off Cotonou
- Vessel attacked in Gulf of Guinea, confirmed tanker hijacked, communications lost
- BC Ferries Christens New Hybrid-Electric Ship Duo
- GoodBulk Offloads Capesize Duo, Points to Pick Up in Demolitions
- Falkland Islands to Build New Port in Stanley Habour
- Horrific mortal accident – seaman’s hands were torn off by rope ladder
- MISC Reports Revenue Rise due to More LNG Carriers in Operation
- Excelerate Launches In-House Ship Management Services
- Chinese heavy lift ship carrying cranes contacted Curacao Bridge VIDEO
- Marine Contractors Board Ghost Ship Grounded in Cork
- US shipyards construct naval and harbour tug newbuildings
- Competition concerns sink offshore accommodation merger
- Tomini Shipping Registers on Norwegian OTC
Samsung Heavy, ABS Team Up on Next-Generation LNG Carrier
South Korean Samsung Heavy Industries and classification society ABS have signed a joint development project (JDP) to collaborate on a next-generation LNG carrier.
This news is a total 215 time has been read
BC Ferries Christens New Hybrid-Electric Ship DuoCanadian ferry operator BC Ferries has unveiled the names of its first two Island class ferries at a naming ceremony at Point Hope Maritime in Victoria.
US shipyards construct naval and harbour tug newbuildingsNaval towage vessels and commercial tugs are being built by two different shipyards in the US
Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirusTug construction in China has been impacted by the coronavirus outbreak that has brought disruption to Chinese industry
Berge Bulk Ship Takes 1st Commercial Delivery of 3D Printed PartsBerge Mafadi, a 2019-built ore carrier owned by Berge Bulk, has received the world’s first commercial delivery of 3D printed scupper plugs.
Keel Laid for New Swedish-Finnish FerryFinnish shipbuilder Rauma Marine Constructions has held a keel-laying ceremony for Aurora Botnia, a new car and passenger ferry being built for Kvarken Link, a Finnish-Swedish consortium.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok