- Shipping Resumed after Crane Collapse at Antwerp
- EBRD Provides USD 17.5 Mn for Tekirdag Port Privatization, Expansion
- EU Commission President: No-One Can Be Left Behind in EU Green Deal
- Pacific Reach tests JFD’s submarine rescue system
- World’s 1st Liquefied Hydrogen Carrier Named in Japan
- First SIMOPS LNG Bunkering Completed in Amsterdam
- Argentine Navy Commissioned ARA Bouchard OPV Built By Naval Group
- Lockheed Martin to equip Spanish Navy’s future frigates with S-band radar
- What Will Be the Role of Biofuels in Shipping’s Decarbonization?
- Philippines Army to add BrahMos Anti-Ship Cruise Missile in its inventory
- Kidnapped Crew from J.J. Ugland Vessel Freed
- OOCL to withdraw several Europa-Asia sailings
- Port of Rotterdam Points to Dramatic Rise in Sale of Low-Sulphur Bunker Oil
- Samsung Heavy, SKT Ace 5G-Based Remote Control Ship Test
- ABS, DSME Ink Digitalization and Decarbonization JDP
Samsung Heavy to Design Arctic LNG Carriers for Zvezda
South Korean shipbuilder Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) and Russian shipyard Zvezda have concluded a contract to design Arctic LNG carriers for the Arctic LNG 2 project.
This news is a total 188 time has been read
Samsung Heavy, SKT Ace 5G-Based Remote Control Ship TestSouth Korean shipbuilder Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) and compatriot telecommunications operator SK Telecom (SKT) have developed and verified a 5G-based autonomous and remote control navigation test platform using a test ship.
Ammonia-Fuelled 23,000 TEU Boxship Design Gets AIPUK-based Lloyd’s Register(LR)has granted Approval in Principle to Dalian Shipbuilding Industry Co.(DSIC),and MAN Energy Solutions for an ammonia-fuelled 23,000 TEU Ultra-Large Container Ship(ULCS)concept design.
MOL, Total Pen Deal for 2nd LNG Bunker VesselTotal Marine Fuels Global Solutions (TMFGS) and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) have signed a long-term charter contract for a second large LNG bunker vessel, to be delivered in 2021.
CMES Seals Order for USD 331.8 Mn VLCC QuartetChina Merchants Energy Shipping (CMES), a part of the China Merchants Group, has finalized its order for the construction of four new-generation very large crude carriers (VLCCs).
Samsung Heavy Wins USD 159 Mn Order for Tanker DuoSouth Korean shipbuilder Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) has secured a KRW 187.5 billion (USD 158.5 million) contract to build two crude oil carriers.
- DFDS Expands Logistics Footprint with Huisman Acquisition
- Enterprise Teams Up with Enbridge on VLCC Terminal Development
- BW LPG’s CEO Martin Ackermann Resigns
- Hyundai Mipo Boosts Orderbook with Three More Ships
- Russian Navy cutting-edge missile corvette enters White Sea for state trials
- Oldendorff Carriers Joins the Getting to Zero Coalition
- New Russian submarine Yasen-M test-fires torpedo during sea trials
- Report: Bahri Linked to Charter of LNG Carriers
- MSC to Use 30 Pct Biofuel Blends on Its Ships
- Turkey's latest armed drone Akinci completes first flight
- ACCC Taking TasPorts to Court for Alleged Misuse of Market Power
- U.S. Navy USS John F. Kennedy CVN 79 Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier was christened on 7 December 2019
- Deltamarin, GTT Win AIP for Dual-Fuel Newcastlemax Design
- CMV Expanding Fleet with P&O Australia’s Duo
- Iran has unveiled trimaran warship design Safineh guided missile destroyer project
- TEN Extends Charter for LNG Carrier at Higher Rate
- LEARN MORE Titan LNG to Launch Tender for 8,000 cbm Bunker Barge
- AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with Shell
- Dutch Police Patrol Vessel Christened at Damen Shipyards Gorinchem
- Petredec Adds Two More Ethylene Carriers at Jiangnan Shipyard
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea