- Support surges to keep ports open during COVID-19
- Van Oord inks green loan for LNG-powered dredgers
- Golar’s Brazil FSRU in third STS LNG transfer
- Future Possibilities in Ship Wind Propulsion
- Malta Charters Harbor Cruise Boats to House Maritime Migrants
- Aegir preparing for Taiwanese offshore wind job
- CMA CGM’s fleet of LNG-powered mega vessels gain green notations
- Christophe de Margerie completes NSR passage
- HMM Oslo heads for Europe with a full load
- Mystery Submarine May Reveal A Major New Capability For Iran
- Saga LNG lines up midsize newbuilds deal
- Over 2mn tons of non-oil goods exported from Shahid Rajaee Port in two months
- PHOTO: Allseas vessel up and running on Karish pipeline offshore Israel
- Australia lays charges against APL England’s master over container spill
- Singapore’s first LNG bunkering vessel launched
Saudi Arabia’s International Maritime Industries Inks VLCC Order With Bahri, HHI
audi Arabia’s International Maritime Industries (IMI) has signed a vessel purchase agreement (VPA) with the National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri) and a subsequent sub-contract agreement with South Korean shipbuilder Hyundai Heavy Industries
This news is a total 1164 time has been read
Van Oord inks green loan for LNG-powered dredgersDutch marine contractor Van Oord has signed its first green loan that will be used to fund its new liquefied natural gas-powered dredgers.
CMA CGM’s fleet of LNG-powered mega vessels gain green notationsCMA CGM Group has announced its new 23,000TEU container ships fleet gained environmental certification from French class society Bureau Veritas.
Saga LNG lines up midsize newbuilds dealSingapore-based Saga LNG Shipping has secured a contract with India’s Venerable LNG for its midsize newbuilds.
CSBC names Yang Ming’s two newbuildsTaiwanese shipbuilder CSBC Corporation held a naming ceremony for two 2,800 TEU container vessels owned by compatriot Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp.
OOS International’s newbuild SSCV awaits sea trialsDutch offshore accommodation provider OOS International has informed that its newbuild semi-submersible heavy lift crane accommodation vessel (SSCV) OOS Serooskerke has been completed and is awaiting sea trials.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy