- Crew member fell into cargo hold, seriously injured, Providence R.I. USA
- Turkish Suezmax tanker detained, sued for $225 mil after contacting platform, USA
- Crew of Vessel Suspected in New Zealand COVID-19 Case Tests Positive
- Australia arrests Japanese car carrier over overdue crew change
- Ulstein: Outfitting starts for Lindblad’s 2nd X-Bow polar expedition ship
- IMO member states agree to unambitious green targets
- Hapag-Lloyd to upgrade its EMX service
- Golden Ray Salvage: VB10000 Set to Arrive in St. Simons Sound Next Week
- Copenhagen Port Participates in Carbon Capture and Storage Project
- Zim Launches Historic Service Linking Haifa and UAE Ports
- Rosco places entire fleet up for sale again
- New Zealand cracks down on livestock shipping
- Up to 30 nations threaten to walk away from IMO’s emissions meet-up
- HySHIP hydrogen project secures EU funding
- Nexans Aurora getting its cable lay equipment
Saudi Arabia’s International Maritime Industries Inks VLCC Order With Bahri, HHI
audi Arabia’s International Maritime Industries (IMI) has signed a vessel purchase agreement (VPA) with the National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri) and a subsequent sub-contract agreement with South Korean shipbuilder Hyundai Heavy Industries
This news is a total 36364 time has been read
Ulstein: Outfitting starts for Lindblad’s 2nd X-Bow polar expedition shipOn 22 October 2020, the hull of the National Geographic Resolution, a polar expedition cruise vessel ordered by US-based cruise company Lindblad Expeditions, arrived at the Ulstein Verft shipyard in Norway to undergo outfitting work.
HySHIP hydrogen project secures EU fundingMaritime innovation project HySHIP has been granted €8 million (about $9.4 million) in EU funding as the Norwegian government announces a strengthened focus on the development and commercialization of hydrogen as a carbon-neutral fuel.
Hyundai Mipo debuts 20,000 cu m liquefied hydrogen carrier designClass society Korean Register has approved Hyundai Mipo Dockyard’s design plans for a 20,000 cu m liquefied hydrogen carrier with the yard now determined to step up commercialisation plans of the new ship type.
Safe Bulkers snaps up newbuild kamsarmaxGreek owner Safe Bulkers has acquisition an 82,000 dwt kamsarmax bulker, currently under construction in Japan.
MSC Cruises first to use Fincantieri’s new air sanitation system for cruise shipsMSC Seashore, a yet-to-be-delivered cruise ship owned by Switzerland-based cruise line MSC Cruises, will become the first vessel to feature Fincantieri’s next-generation air sanitation technology.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy