- Elia and 50Hertz seeking certification body for offshore platforms
- ICS, ITF call for urgent action on facilitating crew changes
- Acting secretary of US Navy resigns after insulting fired aircraft carrier captain
- Hospital Ship USNS Comfort to Start Accepting COVID-19 Patients
- PD Ports Continues Investment in Eco-Friendly Technology
- Australia Orders All Foreign Cruise Ships Out of Its Waters
- Disabled Lebanese freighter towed back to Marmara sea
- VTT to Explore Use of Bio- and Waste-Based Oils for Ships, Power Plants
- Imports at US Container Ports Hit Five-Year Low
- Pacific Basin Puts the Breaks on Fleet Growth Plans
- Blanked Sailings Could Cost Carriers $23 Billion
- Golden Ray Salvage Continuing ‘Day and Night’
- Florida: Crew Members with COVID-19 Symptoms Medevaced from Two Royal Caribbean Ships
- AET Secures Charter Deal with Total for Two LNG-Fueled VLCCs
- Saudi Arabia Buys 8.2 Pct Stake in Carnival Corporation
Save the final four men aboard a cargo ship
Rescuers had to bore through fireproof glass and navigate passageways that had become vertical drops to save the final four men aboard a cargo ship that capsized off Georgia’s coast, a Coast Guard official said Tuesday.
This news is a total 561 time has been read
Istanbul earthquake: Magnitude 5.8 quake hits Turkey5.8-magnitude earthquake which struck Istanbul in the Marmara Sea on Sept. 26 caused panic among the residents of Istanbul.
Save the final four men aboard a cargo shipRescuers had to bore through fireproof glass and navigate passageways that had become vertical drops to save the final four men aboard a cargo ship that capsized off Georgia’s coast, a Coast Guard official said Tuesday.
ICTSI Ecuador launches first transport insurance program for banana tradeContecon Guayaquil SA – the Ecuadorian subsidiary of International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (ICTSI) – is supporting growers at the world’s largest banana-exporting port with a comprehensive insurance program, giving them greater coverage
Rotterdam organises mobile shore-based power pilot projectShore-based power has been compulsory for ships docking at Rotterdam’s more than 500 inland berths for years. However, this will be the first pilot project involving mobile shore-based power for sea-going vessels.
Accident on board Greek ship kills two and injures thirteenTwo deaths and thirteen severe injuries. This is the toll of victims following yet another accident at the shipbreaking beach of Chattogram, Bangladesh. The accident occurred in the afternoon of Saturday 31 August at Ziri Subedar shipbreaking yard.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok