- U.S. Navy Probe to Decide Future of Fired Commander
- Natural Gas Glut Moves Offshore
- Shin Kurushima Dockyard Gets ClassNK AiP for LNG-Fueled Chemical Tanker Design
- Ferry feared sunk by cyclone, 60 people missing, Solomon islands
- COVID-19: IMO Chief Seeks UN Support over Keyworker Designation for Crew
- New Cluster of Coronavirus Cases Emerges at Keppel Shipyard
- Two Holland America Cruise Ships Dock in Florida
- Svitzer Bags Five-Year Contract Extension with NuStar
- ECSA: Maritime-Specific Rescue and Recovery Plan Is Urgently Needed
- Carnival to Put Majority of Its Ships in Prolonged Layups
- ONE Issues Its 1st Electronic Bill of Lading
- TORM Aframax tanker reported 3 crew including woman injured in boat fall
- HRAS: Bulker Crew Threatened for Voicing COVID-19 Exposure Fears
- World’s Largest Containership to Start Sailing at the End of April
- EU Commission Stops the Clock on HHIH-DSME Merger Probe
SBM Offshore Obtains USD 1.14 Bn Bank Loan for Liza Unity FPSO
Dutch marine energy group SBM Offshore has completed the project financing of floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel Liza Unity for a total of USD 1.14 billion.
This news is a total 221 time has been read
ECSA: Maritime-Specific Rescue and Recovery Plan Is Urgently NeededThe European Community Shipowners’ Association (ECSA) has welcomed the work done by the EU so far to support the shipping industry in dealing with COVID-19 but stressed that more sector-specific actions are needed to save the industry.
Israeli Businessman Eli Tilles Confident About Winning Haifa Privatization TenderIn January 2020, Israel’s government gave the final green light for the privatization of the country’s biggest port, the Port of Haifa.
Port of Oakland: Dockworker Falls Off Ship to His DeathA longshore worker fell to his death from the deck of a containership berthed at the Port of Oakland, California.
Yilport Holding to Make Italy’s Taranto Port Its Mediterranean HubTurkish container terminal and port operator Yilport Holding is working with Konecranes Ports Services to recommission 23 port cranes at Italy’s Taranto Port.
South African Port Closures Add to Commodity Market TurmoilSouth Africa’s main export terminals will close to mineral exports from midnight, when a nationwide 21-day lockdown to try to contain the coronavirus begins, disrupting copper and cobalt supplies from the Democratic Republic of Congo and Zambia.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok