- Indian Minister: India to save logistic costs using Chabahar for transport
- d’Amico to pocket $16m in cash from sale of two elderly MRs
- ClassNK joins US cyber risk initiative ahead of IMO 2021
- Shipping banks better prepared than in 2008
- Moody's Downgrades its Outlook for Shipping
- Cosco Shipping and Alibaba Latest Efforts Using Blockchain in Shipping
- Hurtigruten Leads the Way With Accelerated Return to Cruising
- Shanghai Bestway’s second largest shareholder suspected of contract fraud
- Spanish port in first LNG bunkering
- Log Carrier Loses Power Leaving New Zealand’s Port of Tauranga
- Rival Cruise Lines Create Panel to Advise for the Covid-19 Era
- Philippine Coast Guard Files Homicide Charges Over Bulker Collision
- Former Chairman and Owner of Detyens Shipyards Passes at 72
- Chinese Officials Investigate COVID-19 During Crew Change on MSC Ship
- Cocaine and Two Stevedores Discovered in Container on Maersk Boxship
Scorpio Bulkers Announces Sale of Two Ultramax Vessels
Scorpio Bulkers Inc. (NYSE:SALT) announced on Monday that the Company has entered into agreements with an unaffiliated third party to sell the SBI Puma and SBI Cougar, 2014 and 2015 built Ultramax vessels, respectively, for approximately $37.9 million
This news is a total 268 time has been read
d’Amico to pocket $16m in cash from sale of two elderly MRsItaly’s d’Amico International Shipping (DIS) has signed a memorandum of agreement to sell two of its oldest MR product tankers for a total of $25.9m.
Moody's Downgrades its Outlook for ShippingThe ratings agency Moody's has downgraded its forecast for the deep-sea shipping industry this year, and it now expects that earnings will contract by as much as 18 percent compared with 2019.
Cosco Shipping and Alibaba Latest Efforts Using Blockchain in ShippingCosco Shipping Group, the Chinese state-run shipping company, is the latest to join the growing momentum in digitization through the use of blockchain technology.
Cosco Shipping Maritime University debuts in QingdaoChina’s largest shipping group Cosco Shipping has inaugurated its corporate university in Qingdao, Shandong province to promote shipping talents development.
Maersk acquiring KGH Customs Services in $279m dealAP Moller – Maersk is acquiring Swedish trade and customs management specialist KGH Customs Services.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy