- SEA\LNG: 175 LNG-Fueled Ships in Operation, 203 on Order
- Slowing World Trade Impacts Port of Rotterdam Volumes
- Nakilat Boasts Highest Profit Ever
- Coronavirus Case Confirmed after Hundreds Leave Cruise Ship Westerdam
- Ghost Ship Washes Ashore in Ireland
- Thenamaris Lifts Option for 4th LPG Carrier at Hyundai Mipo
- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
Scrubber-fitted capes speed up in first weeks of the new year
The largest bulk carriers afloat are moving at different speeds depending on whether or not they have a scrubber fitted.
This news is a total 749 time has been read
Coronavirus Case Confirmed after Hundreds Leave Cruise Ship WesterdamA female passenger, who recently disembarked Holland America Line’s cruise ship Westerdam in Cambodia, tested positive for coronavirus in Malaysia.
Ghost Ship Washes Ashore in IrelandA vessel without a single soul on board ran aground near Ballycotton, Cork in Ireland, the Irish Coast Guard informed on Sunday, February 16.
Thenamaris Lifts Option for 4th LPG Carrier at Hyundai MipoAthens-based ship manager Thenamaris has declared an option for the fourth in a series of 38,000 cbm LPG carriers at the Korean shipyard Hyundai Mipo Dockyard.
Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for TradeFebruary 2020 will come to be remembered as a period of historic disruption to physical supply chains the world over, as the coronavirus wrecks trade.
Cruise Industry Shuns Asia Amid Coronavirus FearsThe plight of the cruise ship off Japan with more than 200 coronavirus infections and the shunning of another luxury liner by five ports despite no known cases has led to a sharp change in tack for an industry in shock: avoid Asia.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok