- EU Commission Stops the Clock on HHIH-DSME Merger Probe
- Cruise Shipbuilding Boosts Fincantieri’s Revenues
- FSL Trust Finalizes Sale of Aframax Tanker
- COVID-19: US hospital ship Comfort to arrive in New York
- DHT Holdings Inks Charters for 6 VLCCs
- Israeli Businessman Eli Tilles Confident About Winning Haifa Privatization Tender
- Vitol Acquires Singapore’s Bunkering Company Sinanju
- European Shipyards, Equipment Manufacturers Call for EU Protection from Covid-19 Crisis
- MSC İntroduces Mid- Transit Storage sites for eubound contaıners
- Global Schedule Reliability Hits Record Low
- Port of Oakland: Dockworker Falls Off Ship to His Death
- CMA CGM Crew Member in Isolation Awaiting Coronavirus Testing
- Wharfies Refuse to Unload Boxship in Melbourne amid COVID-19 Concerns
- Emergency USD 1.23 Mln Fund to Support Seafarers Impacted by Covid-19
- Royal Australian Navy frigate interdicts 3 tons of narcotics
Scrubber-fitted capes speed up in first weeks of the new year
The largest bulk carriers afloat are moving at different speeds depending on whether or not they have a scrubber fitted.
This news is a total 788 time has been read
COVID-19: US hospital ship Comfort to arrive in New YorkThe US Navy’s hospital ship USNS Comfort (T-AH 20) departed Naval Station Norfolk on March 29 for New York City in support of the nation’s COVID-19 response efforts.
DHT Holdings Inks Charters for 6 VLCCsCrude oil tanker company DHT Holdings has secured time charters for six of its very large crude carriers (VLCCs).
European Shipyards, Equipment Manufacturers Call for EU Protection from Covid-19 CrisisThe shipbuilding sector has sustained a major blow from production halts, temporary layoffs as well as arising liquidity issues, Sea Europe, a shipyards’ and maritime equipment association, said.
MSC İntroduces Mid- Transit Storage sites for eubound contaınersThe disruption that the COVID-19 pandemic has created for Asia-Europe trade, number-two ocean carrier MSC announced Tuesday that it is setting up temporary staging sites for containers that would otherwise be delayed in EU seaports upon delivery.
CMA CGM Crew Member in Isolation Awaiting Coronavirus TestingA crew member of the CMA CGM Marco Polo containership has been taken ill on board, showing symptoms linked to the coronavirus infection.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok