- LNG Heats Up Again as Market Changes: Russell
- Diana Shipping Reports Loss for 4Q
- Yang Ming Marine Offers Korea-Vietnam-Thailand Service
- Hamburg Süd Adds 8,000 New Containers
- Tanker Group Knutsen Enhances Ship Connectivity
- Great Eastern Shipping Delivers its Supramax Dry Bulk Carrier Jag Rahul to the Buyers
- Greek Shipping Dominates Capital Link Forum in Athens
- Oil from Sunken Sanchi Tanker Washes Up in Japan
- British Ship Insurer Steamship to Set Up Dutch Subsidiary as Brexit Hedge
- NASSCO Delivers ‘Floating Sea Base’ USNS Hershel “Woody” Williams to U.S. Navy
- New Zealand’s Port of Tauranga Result Tipped to Confirm Strong Growth
- Exmar Barge-Based FSRU on Way to Singapore
- Transocean Upbeat About Offshore Recovery, Despite Quarterly Loss
- Hyundai Mipo Dockyard delivers world's largest LNG fueled bulker
- Conrad Shipyard delivers first of three Vane Brothers ATB tugs
Sea Asia Conference in 2011
The 3rd edition of the Sea Asia Conference and Exhibition will be presented in a brand new location in 2011 - Marina Bay Sands®, Singapore.
This news is a total 2074 time has been read
LNG Heats Up Again as Market Changes: RussellIf you were looking for signs that the liquefied natural gas (LNG) merry-go-round is starting to spin a little faster, the announcement of a planned massive expansion in Papua New Guinea is ample evidence.
Diana Shipping Reports Loss for 4QGreece-based Diana Shipping inc. (DSX) has reported a loss of $436.9 million in its fourth quarter. The net loss attributed to common stockholders of $438.4 million for the fourth quarter of 2017, including a $422.5 million impairment loss.
Yang Ming Marine Offers Korea-Vietnam-Thailand ServiceTaiwan-based ocean shipping company Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation announcesdthat it will provide Korea-Vietnam/Thailand service (KVX) as of March 7th, 2018.
Hamburg Süd Adds 8,000 New ContainersMore than 8,000 brand new containers with the distinctive red exterior paint and white lettering Hamburg Süd have been delivered by the container factory of Maersk Container Industry (MCI) in the Chinese city of Dongguan.
Tanker Group Knutsen Enhances Ship ConnectivityNorwegian tanker group Knutsen has begun enhancing satellite communications across its fleet of 38 vessels by extending its corporate VSAT contract.
- China’s robust appetite for raw materials to boost freight demand: Bimco
- Hapag-Lloyd Opens New Ghana Office
- Baltic Index Posts First Gain in Seven Sessions
- Philippines Bans Foreign Research Ships
- Schulte LNG bunkering vessel will be ballast-free
- GE to build "digital twin" of two MSC ships
- India Contemplates Building LPG Carriers Locally
- Arctic Air Anchors Frozen Freighters, Lull for Great Lakes Shipping Industry
- BSEE Proposes Softening of Offshore Drilling Rules - WSJ
- McDermott Wins Tyra EPC Work near Denmark
- U.K. Assisting Listing Russian Ship
- U.S. Coast Guard Seeks Input in Navigation Aids
- Petrojarl I Sails for Brazil Following Upgrades
- CMA CGM completes acquisition of Mercosul Line from Maersk
- Arctic LNG Carriers Delivered: RS Class
- Container Stowage Plans Vulnerable to Hacking
- Kings Point Wins Full Reaccreditation
- Liberia strikes blow for global shipping with challenge to Brazilian court ruling
- ARA gasoline stocks edge higher; naphtha stocks plunge to nine-month low: PJK
- Higher oil prices bode well for S. Korean shipbuilders