- USS Ford Completes Shakedown Trials
- Fire at Gadani as Tanker Scrapping Resumes
- Tidewater Buys Gulfmark Offshore
- Lava Bomb Hits Tourist Boat
- Norwegian Offshore Rig Strike Expands
- GOM: Over 1,000 Drilling Equipment Failures Reported in 2017
- South Korean Shipyards Want Steel Plate Price Freeze
- Guided Missile Destroyer Frank E. Petersen Jr. Launched
- Container Ship “Afif” Named in London Gateway
- Yilport Makes a Bid for Taranto Container Terminal
- RRS Sir David Attenborough Launched
- Date Set for Next Gulf of Mexico Oil and Gas Lease Sale
- Four Cruise Ship Orders for Fincantieri
- New York Starts Offshore Wind Procurement
- Total Buys Engie’s Upstream LNG Business
Sea Asia Conference in 2011
The 3rd edition of the Sea Asia Conference and Exhibition will be presented in a brand new location in 2011 - Marina Bay Sands®, Singapore.
This news is a total 2112 time has been read
USS Ford Completes Shakedown TrialsThe next-generation supercarrier USS Gerald R. Ford has completed her first phase of sea trials, and is entering a post-shakedown availability at Huntington Ingalls' Newport News yard.
Fire at Gadani as Tanker Scrapping ResumesThree months after authorities gave the green light for tanker beachings to resume at Gadani, Pakistan, another fire broke out aboard a decomissioned VLCC, trapping several workers inside the burning hull.
Tidewater Buys Gulfmark OffshoreTidewater has announced it will buy GulfMark Offshore, a move designed to create significant cost synergies and superior growth opportunities as the offshore support vessel (OSV) sector recovery gains traction.
Lava Bomb Hits Tourist BoatA lava bomb hit a tour boat on Monday morning in Hawaii, injuring at least 12 people.
Norwegian Offshore Rig Strike ExpandsOn Monday, Norwegian offshore workers' union SAFE expanded an ongoing strike to cover 900 more members and 19 more facilities.
- Kalmar RMGs to Support Rotterdam Short Sea Terminals
- Caspian Shipping Company Open Office in Greece
- Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company's “Jafar Jabbarli” Back to Operation
- HMM and PSA Take Control of Busan Terminal
- Australian Port Authority Readies Clean Shipping Incentive
- Eight Robert Allan Tugs for Persero
- Lürssen awards Civmec significant Australian OPV contract
- Robot Cleans World’s Largest Crane Vessel
- Torqeedo Powers Electric Workboat Fleet in China
- Fishing Vessel Repowered after Big Hours
- Apply Now for the MN 100
- US Women Dockworkers Accuse Shippers, Union of Discrimination
- Rotterdam Begins Deepening of New Waterway
- Novatek Delivers its First LNG Cargo to India
- 'We Not Targeted By Australia Vessel Ban': MSC
- St. Louis, Plaquemines Ports Ink MoU for Mississippi River Cooperation
- Wavepiston Puts Renolit Films to the Test
- Samsung’s Smart Ship Solution Obtains ABS Cyber Approval
- Chinese Shipbuilding Giant CSSC Appoints New Chairman
- Baltic Index Rises to One-week High