TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Ulstein to Design Non-Fossil Fuel Containership for Norwegian Startup
- Iran Says U.S. to Lift All Oil and Shipping Sanctions
- Secret Tipoff Enables Turkey To Seize Its Largest Consignment of Cocaine Worth $275 million
- Elon Musk eyes subterranean container transport
- One dead and three injured in boiler blast at Bangladesh shipyard
- Boxship ploughs into Santos passenger jetty
- Passenger ferry fire, Black sea
- Ever Given Owners Make New Offer To Suez Canal Authority
- More than 600,000 teu impacted from Yantian fallout
- Oceania, Kanfer to build ammonia-ready LNG bunkering vessel
- Hyundai Heavy IPO Is Coming In Hot
- GasLog Partners fixes LNG carriers to TotalEnergies and Shell
- Japan Drilling secures new jackup contract in Qatar
- Construction on Neoline’s 1st sailing cargo ship to start this summer
- NYK to build new LNG-fuelled car carrier fleet
Seadrill Issues "Going Concern" Warning
On Monday, offshore rig operator Seadrill said that it would voluntarily delist from the New York Stock Exchange due to its too-low stock valuation and market cap.
This news is a total 492 time has been read
Japan Drilling secures new jackup contract in QatarThe contract, secured through its subsidiary, Japan Drilling Netherlands, includes two one-year options and is scheduled to start in the second quarter of 2022.
Maersk Drilling sells jackup rig for $373mMaersk Drilling has struck a deal to sell its 2004-built drilling and production jackup rig Mærsk Inspirer to Havila Sirius, a subsidiary of Havila Holding, for a price of $373m.
Floatel International secures Shell contract in the PhilippinesOffshore accommodation provider Floatel International has been awarded a contract by Shell for semisub vessel Floatel Triumph in the Philippines.
Vantage Drilling secures Middle East contract for jackup pairHouston-based offshore driller Vantage Drilling has reportedly received conditional letters of award for its 2009-built jackups Aquamarine Driller and Sapphire Driller for two-to-three-year deals in the Middle East.
Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque SwapsA planned overhaul of how the world’s most important benchmark crude price is calculated has caused a surge in trading of swaps used to hedge North Sea oil prices.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy