TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Wan Hai Lines launching Taiwan - Vietnam - Thailand service
- Container volume at major Chinese ports up 3.5% in late June
- Harland & Wolff Makes Turnaround With Cruise and Ferry Refits
- Hurtigruten Expands Cruising Including First Departures from Germany
- 11 industry majors pave way for accelerating energy transition
- Polish LNG terminal receives milestone 100th cargo
- U.S. Seeks Seize Iranian Gasoline from Four Tankers Headed to Venezuela
- Pirates Kidnap Nine from BW Offshore FPSO Off Nigeria
- Coast Guard, NTSB Investigating Lost Containers in Hawaii
- Jiaxing LNG terminal starts construction
- Furuno acquires Danish ship systems provider
- Wärtsilä, Pastrovich Studio to design sustainable hybrid boutique cruise vessel
- Cyprus appoints new Deputy Shipping Minister
- Crew kidnap warning for ships in Southern Philippines/East Malaysia
- Cape Town Takes Steps to Ease Congestion as CMA CGM Imposes Surcharges
Seadrill Issues "Going Concern" Warning
On Monday, offshore rig operator Seadrill said that it would voluntarily delist from the New York Stock Exchange due to its too-low stock valuation and market cap.
This news is a total 235 time has been read
Qatargas delivers first Q-Flex cargo to Adriatic terminalLNG giant Qatargas said it recently delivered the first cargo on a Q-Flex carrier to the Adriatic import terminal in Italy.
Aegir suffers dropfall incident offshore TaiwaHeerema Marine Contractors’ (HMC) heavy lift vessel Aegir has experienced a dropfall incident off the coast of Taiwan.
Van Oord to Lay Off 500 EmployeesDredging and offshore services contractor Van Oord has announced plans to lay off about 500 employees worldwide in response to the recent economic downturn.
ABS outlines requirements for remote offshore surveysAs the oil price and lower energy demand paint a bleak picture for offshore operators and rig owners, cost control will be a top priority.
Aker Solutions to deliver umbilicals for Murphy’s Gulf of Mexico projectAker Solutions has been awarded a contract from Subsea 7 to deliver umbilicals for Murphy Oil’s King’s Quay development in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy