- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
- Unsecured Openings Led to Flooding and Sinking of Towing Vessel, NTSB Determines
- Crew fatality on board NCC SAFA at Amsterdam anchorage
- Saudi Aramco petroleum storage site hit by Houthi attack, fire erupts
- UAE ro-ro ship capsized, sinking in Persian Gulf, SAR under way
- Keel laid for HaiSea’s zero-emission electric harbour tug
- Bangladeshi bulk carrier hit by Russian Navy missile: 1 crew died
- Two Ukrainian commercial ships seized by Russians, Ukraine says
- World’s Largest Shipping Lines Suspend Shipping to Russia
- Felicity Ace Sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Turkish bulk carrier hit by Russian air strike off Odessa
- Mediterranean moves a step closer to becoming an ECA
- NES battery, control systems for Scandlines’ zero-emission ferry
Seajacks awarded Japanese offshore wind contract
Seajacks International has been awarded a contract with Kajima Corporation for the transport and installation of 33 MHI Vestas 4.2 MW wind turbine generators at the Akita Port and Noshiro Port offshore wind farms off Japan.
This news is a total 4338 time has been read
Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk mergerThis business combination has been unconditionally approved by the competition authorities in Brazil, Norway, and Trinidad & Tobago and the two players are currently working on securing the approval for the merger in the UK.
JAPEX and Petronas to jointly study CCS in MalaysiaJapan Petroleum Exploration (JAPEX) has agreed to conduct a joint study for CO2 capture and storage (CCS) in Malaysia with the country’s national energy company Petronas.
Japan Drilling secures new jackup contract in QatarThe contract, secured through its subsidiary, Japan Drilling Netherlands, includes two one-year options and is scheduled to start in the second quarter of 2022.
Maersk Drilling sells jackup rig for $373mMaersk Drilling has struck a deal to sell its 2004-built drilling and production jackup rig Mærsk Inspirer to Havila Sirius, a subsidiary of Havila Holding, for a price of $373m.
Floatel International secures Shell contract in the PhilippinesOffshore accommodation provider Floatel International has been awarded a contract by Shell for semisub vessel Floatel Triumph in the Philippines.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy