- Container ship attacked, boarded, Gulf of Guinea
- Costa Smeralda Loses Lifeboat in Docking Mishap
- Storm-hit Maersk Essen reroutes to Mexico
- Biden steers U.S. back towards Paris Agreement on his first day
- NEO Energy in talks to buy ExxonMobil’s North Sea assets
- MSC Says It Will Pony Up to Avoid General Average in Maersk Elba Fire
- 750 boxes fall off Maersk ship during another Pacific storm
- 37% of all boxes are rolled over
- Singapore to vaccinate over 10,000 frontline maritime workers by end of month
- Frank Coles, CEO of Wallem Group, resigns
- Pavimar grows fleet to 12 with capesize acquisition
- Pacific Drilling seals new drillship contract with Petronas
- US imposes further sanctions on Iranian shipping entities
- Dana Petroleum terminates Maersk Drilling contract
- Iran Fires Long-Range Anti-Ship Missiles Into Indian Ocean
Seajacks awarded Japanese offshore wind contract
Seajacks International has been awarded a contract with Kajima Corporation for the transport and installation of 33 MHI Vestas 4.2 MW wind turbine generators at the Akita Port and Noshiro Port offshore wind farms off Japan.
This news is a total 3393 time has been read
NEO Energy in talks to buy ExxonMobil’s North Sea assetsHitecVision’s NEO Energy has entered into exclusive negotiations to buy ExxonMobil’s upstream assets located in the central and northern North Sea.
Pacific Drilling seals new drillship contract with PetronasOffshore driller Pacific Drilling has been awarded a new contract in Mexico by Petronas for 2013-built drillship Pacific Khamsin.
Dana Petroleum terminates Maersk Drilling contractMaersk Drilling has received notice of early termination of convenience from Dana Petroleum for a one-well contract.
Introducing the top EPC company (IOEC)The company was established in 1991 and operates mainly in the Persian Gulf, with its head office in Tehran. It experienced a very fast growth in its life and achieved a record of $7 billion for its ongoing projects in 2010.
Shell to cut 330 offshore jobs from North SeaThe company said some of the jobs were linked to the project for decommissioning the Brent Charlie platform, which was set to complete in the following two years.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy