- Royal Navy's First Female Admiral Takes Command
- Ever Alp transits Suez Canal on its maiden voyage
- Train Ferry SASSNITZ: Sad End on the Turkish Beach
- UAE says it suspects drones caused Abu Dhabi fires, Yemen Houthis claim attack
- Kuwait, One Of The World’s Wealthiest Oil Exporters Is Becoming Unlivable
- Suez Canal Expansion Plans Accelerated For Completion By July 2023
- Genting’s German Shipyards File for Bankruptcy
- Singapore ranked world’s leading maritime city
- Shipbuilding Mega-Merger Blocked: European Commission Prohibits Hyundai Heavy Industries’ Takeover of DSME
- Iranian freighter aground at 159-kilometer mark, top Caspian grounding site
- Russia Remains Open About Military Deployment to Cuba and Venezuela Amid Security Guarantee Impasse
- Maritime tech in 2022
- Tidal Range Alliance appoints new chair
- Turkey’s TPAO wraps up gas flow testing in Black Sea
- PORT OF BARCELONA ISSUES TENDER FOR SHORE POWER SUPPLY AT BEST TERMINAL
Seajacks awarded Japanese offshore wind contract
Seajacks International has been awarded a contract with Kajima Corporation for the transport and installation of 33 MHI Vestas 4.2 MW wind turbine generators at the Akita Port and Noshiro Port offshore wind farms off Japan.
This news is a total 4268 time has been read
Japan Drilling secures new jackup contract in QatarThe contract, secured through its subsidiary, Japan Drilling Netherlands, includes two one-year options and is scheduled to start in the second quarter of 2022.
Maersk Drilling sells jackup rig for $373mMaersk Drilling has struck a deal to sell its 2004-built drilling and production jackup rig Mærsk Inspirer to Havila Sirius, a subsidiary of Havila Holding, for a price of $373m.
Floatel International secures Shell contract in the PhilippinesOffshore accommodation provider Floatel International has been awarded a contract by Shell for semisub vessel Floatel Triumph in the Philippines.
Vantage Drilling secures Middle East contract for jackup pairHouston-based offshore driller Vantage Drilling has reportedly received conditional letters of award for its 2009-built jackups Aquamarine Driller and Sapphire Driller for two-to-three-year deals in the Middle East.
Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque SwapsA planned overhaul of how the world’s most important benchmark crude price is calculated has caused a surge in trading of swaps used to hedge North Sea oil prices.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy