TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- Wan Hai Lines launching Taiwan - Vietnam - Thailand service
- Container volume at major Chinese ports up 3.5% in late June
- Harland & Wolff Makes Turnaround With Cruise and Ferry Refits
- Hurtigruten Expands Cruising Including First Departures from Germany
- 11 industry majors pave way for accelerating energy transition
- Polish LNG terminal receives milestone 100th cargo
- U.S. Seeks Seize Iranian Gasoline from Four Tankers Headed to Venezuela
- Pirates Kidnap Nine from BW Offshore FPSO Off Nigeria
- Coast Guard, NTSB Investigating Lost Containers in Hawaii
- Jiaxing LNG terminal starts construction
- Furuno acquires Danish ship systems provider
- Wärtsilä, Pastrovich Studio to design sustainable hybrid boutique cruise vessel
- Cyprus appoints new Deputy Shipping Minister
- Crew kidnap warning for ships in Southern Philippines/East Malaysia
- Cape Town Takes Steps to Ease Congestion as CMA CGM Imposes Surcharges
Seaspan Boxship Spills Fuel at Port of Algeciras
[Brief] The captain of the port at the Port of Algeciras has detained the boxship Seaspan Lahore after a fuel spill Sunday afternoon at the Isla Verde Exterior dock.
This news is a total 237 time has been read
Container volume at major Chinese ports up 3.5% in late JuneThe container volume of eight major Chinese ports increased 3.57% in late June comped to mid-June.
Harland & Wolff Makes Turnaround With Cruise and Ferry RefitsThe storied shipbuilder Harland & Wolff, which emerged from bankruptcy with new owners just last year, has experienced a resurgence in activity with repair work for the European cruise and ferry sectors.
Hurtigruten Expands Cruising Including First Departures from GermanyIn June, Hurtigruten became the first ocean-going cruise line to resume service with its coastal voyages from Bergen, Norway sailing north along the coast and crossing the Arctic Circle to the northern port of Kirkenes.
11 industry majors pave way for accelerating energy transitionThe 11 existing members are pooling their expertise in pursuit of three key goals to achieve genuine technological breakthroughs with tangible results by 2030:
Polish LNG terminal receives milestone 100th cargoPolish LNG import facility, the President Lech Kaczyński terminal in Świnoujście, has been delivered its milestone 100th cargo of the chilled fuel.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy