- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
- US Navy takes delivery of its 21st littoral combat ship
- Pakistan Navy commissions new offshore patrol vessel
- Search Underway for Bulk Carrier’s Missing Master off Chuuk
- Berge Bulk Ship Takes 1st Commercial Delivery of 3D Printed Parts
- 4 crew poisoned by fumigation, 1 died, France
- Nauticor, Fassmer Team Up on LNG Newbuilding, Retrofitting Projects
Seaspan Buys 2010-Built Boxship, Enters 3-Year Charter with ONE
Containership owner and operator Seaspan Corporation has purchased an unidentified 9,600 TEU containership.
This news is a total 167 time has been read
Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirusTug construction in China has been impacted by the coronavirus outbreak that has brought disruption to Chinese industry
Berge Bulk Ship Takes 1st Commercial Delivery of 3D Printed PartsBerge Mafadi, a 2019-built ore carrier owned by Berge Bulk, has received the world’s first commercial delivery of 3D printed scupper plugs.
Keel Laid for New Swedish-Finnish FerryFinnish shipbuilder Rauma Marine Constructions has held a keel-laying ceremony for Aurora Botnia, a new car and passenger ferry being built for Kvarken Link, a Finnish-Swedish consortium.
Ocean Infinity Launches Unmanned Vessel CompanyU.S.-based subsea exploration firm Ocean Infinity is launching a new company that will operate a fleet of unmanned vessels that promise to break new ground in offshore data acquisition.
Meyer Turku Boasts Strong GrowthFinland-based shipbuilder Meyer Turku Oy reported combined turnover related to the production of the yard and its direct supplier companies of EUR 1.9 billion, a growth of 46 percent compared to the results from 2016.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok