- U.S. Navy Probe to Decide Future of Fired Commander
- Natural Gas Glut Moves Offshore
- Shin Kurushima Dockyard Gets ClassNK AiP for LNG-Fueled Chemical Tanker Design
- Ferry feared sunk by cyclone, 60 people missing, Solomon islands
- COVID-19: IMO Chief Seeks UN Support over Keyworker Designation for Crew
- New Cluster of Coronavirus Cases Emerges at Keppel Shipyard
- Two Holland America Cruise Ships Dock in Florida
- Svitzer Bags Five-Year Contract Extension with NuStar
- ECSA: Maritime-Specific Rescue and Recovery Plan Is Urgently Needed
- Carnival to Put Majority of Its Ships in Prolonged Layups
- ONE Issues Its 1st Electronic Bill of Lading
- TORM Aframax tanker reported 3 crew including woman injured in boat fall
- HRAS: Bulker Crew Threatened for Voicing COVID-19 Exposure Fears
- World’s Largest Containership to Start Sailing at the End of April
- EU Commission Stops the Clock on HHIH-DSME Merger Probe
Shandong Shipping Orders 12 Tankers, Bulkers in China
China’s state owned Shandong Shipping Corporation has placed orders for up to 12 new vessels at two compatriot shipbuilders.
This news is a total 1156 time has been read
Japan’s Two Shipbuilding Giants to Form JV in OctoberImabari Shipbuilding and Japan Marine United Corporation (JMU), the largest and the second-largest shipbuilders in Japan, have reached an agreement to form a joint venture in an effort to better compete on the global shipbuilding scene.
Fincantieri Extends Production Halt at All Cruise Ship, Naval PlantsItalian shipbuilding giant Fincantieri has decided to further extend the work stoppage at all its military and cruise vessel production plants and offices from 30 March .
Meyer Werft: Impact of Coronavirus on New Cruise Ship Orders to Be ImmenseApart from the ongoing health crisis caused by COVID-19, the cruise industry is currently also faced with an economic crisis.
Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Scores USD 1.15 Bln Deal for Up to 10 ContainershipsYangzijiang Shipbuilding (Holdings) Ltd, one of the largest private shipbuilders in China, has inked a shipbuilding contract with Tiger Group for up to 10 vessels worth a total of USD 1.15 billion.
CMA CGM’s newbuilds feature integral bunker tanksBunkering strategy drove the choice of membrane tanks in nine mega container ships with LNG propulsion
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok