- Ghost Ship Washes Ashore in Ireland
- Thenamaris Lifts Option for 4th LPG Carrier at Hyundai Mipo
- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
- US Navy takes delivery of its 21st littoral combat ship
- Pakistan Navy commissions new offshore patrol vessel
- Search Underway for Bulk Carrier’s Missing Master off Chuuk
- Berge Bulk Ship Takes 1st Commercial Delivery of 3D Printed Parts
Shelf Drilling clinches contract for newly acquired jackup rig
UAE-based jackup rig operator Shelf Drilling has secured a contract for its recently acquired jackup rig Shelf Drilling Enterprise with Chevron Thailand for operations in the Gulf of Thailand.
This news is a total 234 time has been read
Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safetyOil companies are calling on OSV operators to improve DP system assurance to prevent vessel collisions and damage
Pakistan Navy commissions new offshore patrol vesselThe Pakistan Navy has commissioned a 2,300-ton corvette PNS Yarmook (F-271) in a ceremony held at Constanta Port, Romania on February 13, 2020.
Major U.S. Offshore Wind Project Facing Permitting DelayVineyard Wind, the developer of the first major U.S. offshore wind farm, said on Tuesday it will miss its target to start sending power to Massachusetts by 2022 due to lengthy federal permitting delays.
Shelf Drilling clinches contract for newly acquired jackup rigUAE-based jackup rig operator Shelf Drilling has secured a contract for its recently acquired jackup rig Shelf Drilling Enterprise with Chevron Thailand for operations in the Gulf of Thailand.
NYK, Van Oord Jointly Enter Japanese Offshore Wind MarketJapanese shipping giant Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha and Dutch maritime contracting company Van Oord have signed a memorandum of understanding to jointly own and operate offshore wind installation vessels under the Japanese flag .
US Coast Guard releases final request for proposal for industry studiesThe Coast Guard released a final request for proposal (RFP) January 10, 2020, for industry studies to support offshore patrol cutter (OPC) follow-on production. The deadline to submit responses to the final RFP is January 31, 2020.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok