- Japanese majors form consortium to develop, commercialize zero-emission electric ships
- Nippon Paint Marine’s new coating gaining on popularity among dry bulk owners
- Product Tanker Boarded and Robbed off Port-au-Prince
- Da Hoop Conducts Remote Sea Trials for Silversea Newbuild
- Hapag-Lloyd Containership Quarantined in South Africa After Crew Members Test Positive for Virus
- Continuing Tensions Over Iran's Fuel Shipment to Venezuela
- Branson's Virgin Voyages Postpones Launch
- Bahri Puts LNG Tanker Plan on Hold, Sources Say
- Port of Virginia’s CEO John Reinhart Announces Retirement Date
- US East Coast Ports Celebrate Arrival of Large Container Ship
- U.S. Celebrates National Maritime Day
- Oil Rally Continues as Output Cuts Hit Supply Glut
- MAIB Warns Older Crew of Heightened Slip and Fall Risk
- NOAA Predicts Above-Normal 2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season
- Norwegian and Royal Caribbean Extend Cancellations
Shelf Drilling clinches contract for newly acquired jackup rig
UAE-based jackup rig operator Shelf Drilling has secured a contract for its recently acquired jackup rig Shelf Drilling Enterprise with Chevron Thailand for operations in the Gulf of Thailand.
This news is a total 403 time has been read
Export cables at SeaMade offshore wind project ready to deliverDEME Offshore and Hellenic Cables have completed the testing and energization of the export cable connections at the SeaMade offshore wind project in Belgium.
Transocean Is The Decade’s Biggest LoserWith COVID19 wreaking havoc in the stock market, you might think that travel or tourism stock might be the biggest losers of the past decade. But, according to a new report by Kiplinger, we are technically still in an eleven-year bull run.
Borssele 1+2 construction team not skipping a beatØrsted has provided an update on the ongoing offshore construction work at the 752 MW Borssele 1 + 2 offshore wind farm in the Dutch North Sea, saying that all activities are going according to plans.
Nortrans ROV vessel on Shell duty off NigeriaSingapoure-based Nortrans Offshore and its partner in Nigeria have secured a contract with Shell for the ROV vessel Prince Jameson I.
Unique Group and Cranemaster complete project in IndiaUnique Group and Cranemaster have completed passive heave compensation (PHC) during subsea installation on the ONGC KG-DWN-98/2 project in the Krishna-Godavari basin, India.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy