- Port of Los Angeles, Copenhagen Malmö Port Team Up on Sustainable Port Development
- FSL Trust Offloads Two Product Tankers
- Japan’s Namura Delivers Bulker Nightsky to Greek Owners
- WTO’s goods barometer suggests slow growth of world trade
- ICTSI Croatia welcomes new intermodal service
- Yemen’s Houthi Detain Vessel in Red Sea
- Bangladesh Court Rules 2016 Beaching of Maersk FPSO Illegal
- NWSA’s total box volumes up nearly 3% for 2019
- Avenir LNG Taking Its 2nd 7,500 cbm LNG Carrier to Brazil
- Government Of Ukraine Green Lights Procurement Of 20 OCEA FPB 98 Patrol Vessels
- U.S. Navy Accepts Delivery Of USNS Miguel Keith
- Qatar Charters Two MSC Cruises Ships for FIFA World Cup 2022
- Weak demand drags down spot rates from China
- CMA CGM, GRR from Canada to Indian Sub Continent
- Gasum to Use Swedegas’ Gothenburg Facility for Bunkering of LNG Ships
Ship Finance International Buying Hunter’s Three New VLCCs
Bermuda-based Ship Finance International has agreed to acquire three 300,000 dwt very large crude carriers (VLCCs) currently under construction at Korea’s Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering.
This news is a total 228 time has been read
FSL Trust Offloads Two Product TankersSingapore-based business trust First Ship Lease (FSL) Trust has decided to dispose of two 109,672 dwt LR2 product tankers.
Japan’s Namura Delivers Bulker Nightsky to Greek OwnersJapanese shipbuilder Namura Shipbuilding has delivered an 183,000-ton bulk carrier to Greek shipping company Alcyon.
Epic Gas Wraps Up Acquisition of 11,000 cbm Gas CarrierSingapore-based gas carried owner Epic Gas has completed the acquisition of the Epic Sicily, an 11,000 cbm pressurized vessel built in Japan in 2015.
Okeanis Eco Tanker Earnings Hit by Scrubber RefitsScrubber retrofits on Suezmax vessels in the Okeanis Eco Tankers (OET) fleet have affected the company’s third quarter 2019 earnings.
Thun Tankers Receives Third China-Built L-Class TankerSweden’s Thun Tankers has taken delivery of the third of five L-class product tankers from China’s Avic Dingheng.
- Expedition Cruise Operators Agree on Voluntary Arctic HFO Ban
- Turkish Owner Orders Tanker Duo in South Korea
- Carnival Boosts Its Ethics and Compliance Team
- COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers Names Its Latest Pulp Carrier
- Finland to Build Another Hybrid Electric Ferry
- SC Ports continues to see strong volumes
- Boya Gongdao Robot Technology unveils its Shark-Inspired Chinese Robot Submarine
- Pacific Fleet submarine launches torpedo attack at adversary warships at drills
- Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel Hub
- Nordic Ports Join Forces to Focus on Sustainable Future
- Russia’s Pacific Fleet Udaloy-Class Destroyer
- Drewry: Box Spot Rates Rise amid More Idle Ships, Bunker Surcharges
- Four Japanese Companies Partner Up on FPSO Charter Project
- HII Laid Keel Of 1st Flight III Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer
- HHI Launched Third Daegu-Class FFX Batch II Frigate For ROK Navy
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Fight Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Klaveness Scaling Down Supramax Activity to Focus on Panamax
- Maersk’s Søren Toft Leaves, Company Looking for New COO
- Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
- MPC Capital Takes Stake in Tanker Specialist Albis
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf