- Euroseas sells three container vessels for scrap
- Petronet LNG delayed delivery of 9 cargoes during lockdown
- Hurtigruten's COVID-19 Fallout Continues
- Preparing for IMO’s new engine emissions rules
- Germany-US tensions rise over Nord Stream 2 project
- More Australian IMR work for DOF Subsea
- DNV GL: climate change will not wait for pandemic to pass
- Who Owned the Chemicals that Blew Up Beirut? No One Will Say
- Here’s Why So Much World Trade Passes Mauritius
- Strike Paralyzes Port of Montreal Despite Calls for Government Action
- Turkish Navy Escorts Seismic Ship Into Greece's Continental Shelf Zone
- Saudi Aramco to boost output regardless of huge profit drop
- Solstad scores vessel hat-trick in Australia
- USCG makes changes to BWM Reporting Form
- Putin: Russia Becomes First Country in the World to Register COVID-19 Vaccine
Ship Finance International Buying Hunter’s Three New VLCCs
Bermuda-based Ship Finance International has agreed to acquire three 300,000 dwt very large crude carriers (VLCCs) currently under construction at Korea’s Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering.
This news is a total 415 time has been read
Petronet LNG delayed delivery of 9 cargoes during lockdownIndia’s Petronet LNG said Tuesday it invoked a force majeure for nine long-term cargoes with its suppliers due to lower demand in the country caused by the Covid-19 lockdown.
Nine Abducted FPSO Crewmembers Released by PiratesNine Nigerian crewmembers who were kidnapped from the FPSO Sendje Berge last month have been released, according to operator BW Offshore.
Mauritius Receives International Aid as Bunker Fuel Spill SpreadsCountries around the world are rushing to the aid of Mauritius after the island nation’s prime minister declared a national emergency as oil continues to leak into the environmentally sensitive area from the grounded bulk carrier Wakashio.
Germany Prepares to Commission World's First LNG-Powered Research ShipA unique new research vessel is being built in Germany at Fassmer shipyard in Berne/Motzen, Germany.
Euronav benefits from outstanding large tanker marketBelgium and US dual-listed public limited company Euronav commands the only large tanker fleet within the Low Countries and has had a remarkable 2020 to date
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy