- Shippers urge carriers to be 'honest and transparent' about LSF costs
- Alternate view of IMO 2020's impact on the tanker market
- UK auction sees further massive fall in cost of offshore wind
- Color Hybrid: technology behind the world’s largest plug-in hybrid ferry
- Bisso steps forward in fleet expansion
- UAE joins U.S.-led coalition for maritime security
- Yemen's Houthis propose truce with Saudi Arabia
- Equinor ramps up oil production in Gulf of Mexico
- US wind additions to hit near record level in 2019, 2020
- Ardent Top Management to Buyout Partners Svitzer, Crowley
- Open-loop scrubbers pass the scientific test, but fail headline one
- Dominion Proposes Largest Offshore Wind Farm in U.S.
- International box traffic at Tokyo port dips
- Germany: Marshall Islands-Flagged Bulker Violated Environmental Regulation
- NYK Wraps Up Japan’s First Carbon-Neutral Voyage
Ship Finance International Buying Hunter’s Three New VLCCs
Bermuda-based Ship Finance International has agreed to acquire three 300,000 dwt very large crude carriers (VLCCs) currently under construction at Korea’s Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering.
This news is a total 118 time has been read
Pirates Board Tanker at Anchorage off GuineaThe 52,600 dwt chemical tanker Ance was attacked by pirates on September 16 while it was anchored some 5 nautical miles off Conakry, Guinea.
Teekay Offshore Orders Suezmax Shuttle Tanker from Samsung HeavyTeekay Offshore has ordered another shuttle tanker from South Korea’s Samsung Heavy Industries for its Canadian tanker fleet.
Maersk Tankers Looking to Buy AET’s MR Tanker FleetMaersk Tankers is working on a deal to buy a fleet of seven medium-range (MR) tankers from Malaysian-based petroleum and chemical tanker owner and operator AET.
Construction Starts on Furetank’s 7th Vinga TankerChina’s Avic Dingheng shipyard hosted a steel-cutting ceremony for the seventh Vinga-series tanker for Sweden-based shipowner Furetank Rederi AB.
Boskalis Signs Deal to Build Oil Export Terminal in IraqDutch maritime company Boskalis has signed a deal with Iraq’s oil ministry related to the construction of a new export terminal in the country.
- Industry Majors Busy with Securing Financing
- ABS Unveils LNG Cargo Ready Notation for Ethane Carriers
- Kamarajar port appoints new chairman
- Another extension for Vizhinjam port project?
- Guangzhou port opens first container line to U.S. east coast
- NWSA: Total YTD container volumes up nearly 6%
- Asia-US containers increase in August
- First Steel Cut for New Swedish-Finnish RoPax
- Hapag-Lloyd to apply GRI from North East Asia
- EXMAR and Anglo-Eastern form new JV for LNG ship management
- Shell, Qatar Petroleum Form Global LNG Bunkering JV
- Maersk increases rates from Shanghai to Europe
- Smit Lamnalco Wins 10-Year FLNG Services Deal in Mozambique
- Teekay Offshore Orders Suezmax Shuttle Tanker from Samsung Heavy
- H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier Newbuild
- DryShips: Scrubbers, BWTSs Installed Onboard 7 Vessels
- Saudi Arabia joins US-led maritime coalition after attack
- Hamburg Süd launches digital booking application
- Pacific Basin to Pay USD 74 Mn for Bulker Quartet
- Samsung Heavy, ABS Team Up on Next-Generation LNG Carrier