- Another Ferry Delivered to MBTA in Boston
- Crowley Takes Delivery of LNG-Fueled Con/Ro
- Nigeria Halts Cargo Arrivals for Cosco and Maersk
- Iceland’s Samherji Buys Stake in Eimskip
- S.Korea LNG Imports Set to Ease from Record
- Multi Modal Terminal on Ganga at Varanasi Nearing Completion
- Cepsa, GP Global to Produce Marine Lubricants in India
- Amsterdam Sea Lock May Add Special Passage Regime
- LNG Carrier Vladimir Rusanov First Call at PetroChina LNG Jiangsu Terminal
- EU Must Speed Up Approvals of Asian Shipbeaking Yards
- Port of Corpus Christi Expands Capacity for Wind Turbines
- ICTSI Wins 20-Year Concession for Port Sudan Terminal
- Singapore Retains Top Spot in Shipping Development Index
- Yamal LNG Shipment Arrives in China via Arctic Route
- DP World to Build Traders Market at Jebel Ali
Ship return from turbulent water
Prototype completes mission after a series of mechanical problems.
This news is a total 1355 time has been read
Date Set for Next Gulf of Mexico Oil and Gas Lease SaleU.S. Deputy Secretary of the Interior David Bernhardt has announced that the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) will offer approximately 78 million acres offshore Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida for oil and gas exploration.
Total Closes USD 1.5 bln Acquisition of Engie's Upstream LNG BusinessTotal announces the closing of the acquisition of Engie’s portfolio of upstream liquefied natural gas (LNG) assets for an overall enterprise value of $1.5 billion.
NOVATEK Signs MoU with KOGASAt a the meeting in Moscow on Friday, Chairman of the Management Board of PAO NOVATEK Leonid Mikhelson and President and CEO of Korea Gas Corporation (“KOGAS”) Seung-Il Cheong signed an MoU on collaborating and developing future LNG opportunities.
TOTE Places Hawaii Plans on HoldU.S. ocean carrier TOTE said its plans to enter the domestic Hawaiian trade have been derailed by the scope and timing of infrastructure upgrades that would be required to accommodate the new service.
Turkey's Yasa in for ultramaxes at NACKSYasa Shipping from Turkey is finally closing in on an ultramax buying binge.
- Kalmar RMGs to Support Rotterdam Short Sea Terminals
- Caspian Shipping Company Open Office in Greece
- Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company's “Jafar Jabbarli” Back to Operation
- HMM and PSA Take Control of Busan Terminal
- Australian Port Authority Readies Clean Shipping Incentive
- Eight Robert Allan Tugs for Persero
- Lürssen awards Civmec significant Australian OPV contract
- Robot Cleans World’s Largest Crane Vessel
- Torqeedo Powers Electric Workboat Fleet in China
- Fishing Vessel Repowered after Big Hours
- Apply Now for the MN 100
- US Women Dockworkers Accuse Shippers, Union of Discrimination
- Rotterdam Begins Deepening of New Waterway
- Novatek Delivers its First LNG Cargo to India
- 'We Not Targeted By Australia Vessel Ban': MSC
- St. Louis, Plaquemines Ports Ink MoU for Mississippi River Cooperation
- Wavepiston Puts Renolit Films to the Test
- Samsung’s Smart Ship Solution Obtains ABS Cyber Approval
- Chinese Shipbuilding Giant CSSC Appoints New Chairman
- Baltic Index Rises to One-week High