- Large Blast Rocks Ship at Jebel Ali Port in Dubai
- Seaspan seals charter extensions with Cosco for 17 vessels
- Damning report emerges of the pilots onboard the Ever Given
- Russia Claims its Forces Used Live Fire to Chase Off UK Warship
- Ikea, Lenovo cargo worth $780 million stuck onboard MV Ever Given in the Suez Canal
- Iran claims US will lift oil and shipping sanctions as nuclear talks press ahead
- Deal in principle reached on Ever Given
- Seaspan Adds to Containership Orderbook
- Return to Cruising: Carnival Announces Sailings for 42 Ships
- Ulstein to Design Non-Fossil Fuel Containership for Norwegian Startup
- Iran Says U.S. to Lift All Oil and Shipping Sanctions
- Secret Tipoff Enables Turkey To Seize Its Largest Consignment of Cocaine Worth $275 million
- Elon Musk eyes subterranean container transport
- One dead and three injured in boiler blast at Bangladesh shipyard
- Boxship ploughs into Santos passenger jetty
Shipping investment by Iran
Iran is interested in establishment of Pak-Iran Shipping Company in joint venture.
This news is a total 1183 time has been read
Damning report emerges of the pilots onboard the Ever GivenBickering Egyptian pilots have been blamed for this year’s most high profile shipping casualty.
Ikea, Lenovo cargo worth $780 million stuck onboard MV Ever Given in the Suez CanalEven though the Suez Canal is no longer blocked by the MV EVER GIVEN, several big and small companies like Ikea and Lenovo are stuck with a larger problem as cargo worth $780 million is trapped onboard the seized vessel in the Suez Canal.
Iran claims US will lift oil and shipping sanctions as nuclear talks press aheadThe US government has agreed to lift all oil and shipping sanctions during discussions to revive the nuclear agreement with Tehran, an Iranian official said on Wednesday.
Deal in principle reached on Ever GivenAn agreement in principle has been reached over a compensation claim between the Suez Canal Authority (SCA) and the owners of the 20,388 teu Ever Given that blocked the Suez Canal in March this year.
Return to Cruising: Carnival Announces Sailings for 42 ShipsCarnival Corporation has announced plans to resume cruise operations for eight of its brands in the United States, the Caribbean and Europe.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy