- Stricken Solo Yachtsman Sighted in the Indian Ocean
- Autonomous Navigation along Inland Waterways
- Australia's Antarctic Icebreaker Afloat
- English High Court Continues Djibouti Port Company Restraint
- Bomin Exits Bunker Markets in Singapore, Antwerp
- ABB Acquires Logistics Tech Firm intrion
- Trafigura Leases 35 Crude Oil and Product Tankers
- Marlink Sings Pact with SES Networks
- Aker Solutions Wins Services Contract with Petrobras
- Nigerian Pirates Kidnap 12 Crew from Swiss Cargo Ship
- Ferry Capsizes on Lake Victoria, Killing Over 130 Passengers
- Cadets Study the "Tears of the Arizona"
- Murmansk Port Experiments with Screens to Control Coal Dust
- Navy's Shipboard Posts May Have Higher Risk of Sexual Assault
- APM Terminals Gothenburg Performs Well
Shipping investment by Iran
Iran is interested in establishment of Pak-Iran Shipping Company in joint venture.
This news is a total 1003 time has been read
Stricken Solo Yachtsman Sighted in the Indian OceanThe Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) is coordinating a multi-national search and rescue for injured solo yachtsman Abhilash Tomy.
Autonomous Navigation along Inland WaterwaysAdvances in autonomous and computer assisted navigation could be applied along selected navigable inland waterways and sections of waterways to improve future cost effectiveness.
Australia's Antarctic Icebreaker AfloatAustralia’s new Antarctic icebreaker, RSV Nuyina, was floated in wet dock on Saturday at Damen Shipyards in Romania.
Bomin Exits Bunker Markets in Singapore, AntwerpThe Bomin Group, a supplier of marine fuels, has announced that it will exit the bunker markets in Singapore and Antwerp.
ABB Acquires Logistics Tech Firm intrionSwedish-Swiss multinational corporation ABB has completed its acquisition of intrion, with the aim of boosting its expertise in fast-growing logistics automation market.
- Cantium Contracts Rowan Jack-up
- Seabourn Cruises into Cuba in 2019
- Belt and Road Fuels Fujian Mawei Shipbuilding Growth
- Davie awarded $610 million for AHTS-to-icebreaker conversions
- Soybean Ship Docks in Dalian
- Passengers View Red Arrows From Cunard Queens
- Antwerp Introduces Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Ghana Arrests Saiko Crew
- Africa Opens its Doors to the World
- Port of Antwerp Fire Under Control
- Google Street View Tours Offshore Platform
- Burlington (EPF 10) Passes Acceptance Trials
- Port of Antwerp Tests Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Jack-up Completes Major Crane Refit
- Dorian LPG reports loss-making quarter
- Retailers Stock Up Ahead of Tariffs
- Investigators Examine Tanker Suspected in Hit-and-Run
- Three Firms Accused of Violating Sanctions on N. Korea
- Lightering Set to Begin for SSL Kolkata
- After Spill, Port of Rotterdam Replaces Miles of Shoreline