- Norsepower installs rotor sails on Vale VLOC
- Danish port tug built with hybrid innovation
- UNICEF, with support from DP World, sends critical supplies to help fight COVID-19 surge in India
- Vantage Drilling secures Middle East contract for jackup pair
- Yokohama crowned world’s most efficient container port
- Coast Guard Promoting Commercial Fishing Vessel Safety, Use of EPIRBs
- Master of Italian container ship died
- Crew Change Crisis 2.0 – Singapore Bans South Asian Seafarers
- Indonesian Navy KRI NANGGALA 402 sank with all hands
- Fire extinguished on oil tanker off Syria after suspected drone attack ,UPDATE
- WATER IS LIFE, LET'S HELP
- Penguin has delivered Singapore's first hybrid-powered ship
- Suez Canal blockage: 4 of the biggest trade chokepoints
- Unvaccinated Seafarers Put Shipping in ‘Legal Minefield’, Says ICS
- Qatar Launches Shipowner Tender for Massive Future LNG Carrier Fleet
Shipping investment by Iran
Iran is interested in establishment of Pak-Iran Shipping Company in joint venture.
This news is a total 1160 time has been read
UNICEF, with support from DP World, sends critical supplies to help fight COVID-19 surge in IndiaThanks to end-to-end logistics support from DP World, the equipment was dispatched from UNICEF's warehouse in Dubai to New Delhi to help India battle a deadly wave of COVID-19.
Suez Canal blockage: 4 of the biggest trade chokepointsOn Friday, the Reuters news agency reported that efforts to free the ship had failed and may now take several more weeks. Unstable weather conditions may further complicate the dredging of sand from around the vessel.
Unvaccinated Seafarers Put Shipping in ‘Legal Minefield’, Says ICSThe shipping trade group has warned that lack of access to vaccinations for the world’s seafarers puts shipping in a ‘legal minefield’, while leaving global supply chains vulnerable.
Netanyahu Blames Tehran For Explosion Aboard Israeli RoRo Helios RayIsraeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blamed Iran on Monday for an explosion aboard an Israeli-owned Roll On Roll Off (RORO) ship MV Helios Ray in the Gulf of Oman last week, an accusation rejected by Tehran.
Israel Clears Greek Tanker of Suspicion in Oil Spill InvestigationAfter an inspection at the port of Piraeus, Israel has cleared the Greek tanker Minerva Helen of any connection to the disastrous spill off its Mediterranean coast.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy