- WATER IS LIFE, LET'S HELP
- Penguin has delivered Singapore's first hybrid-powered ship
- Suez Canal blockage: 4 of the biggest trade chokepoints
- Unvaccinated Seafarers Put Shipping in ‘Legal Minefield’, Says ICS
- Qatar Launches Shipowner Tender for Massive Future LNG Carrier Fleet
- St. Lawrence Seaway Opens for 2021 Shipping Season
- Netanyahu Blames Tehran For Explosion Aboard Israeli RoRo Helios Ray
- Container line schedule reliability at record low for 6th month running
- China seeks to accelerate green economy including shipping and ports
- Israel Clears Greek Tanker of Suspicion in Oil Spill Investigation
- CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on Transpacific
- Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque Swaps
- Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for Grounding
- Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection Campaign
- Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year Highs
Silversea's newest cruise ship aces sea trials
Silversea Cruises' new ultra-luxury cruise ship Silver Moon successfully carried out its sea trials between 8 and 20 August.
This news is a total 2962 time has been read
MOL secures transport deal for wind-powered coal carrierJapanese shipowner Mitsui O.S.K. Lines has reached a coal transport deal with Tohoku Electric Power Co., using a coal carrier equipped with a hard sail wind power propulsion system, also known as the Wind Challenger.
Royal Caribbean Extends Sailing Suspension Until November 30Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd has extended suspension of sailings until Nov. 30, excluding those originating from Hong Kong, the U.S. cruise operator said on Tuesday, as the COVID-19 crisis hurts demand for voyages.
2M Restores Transpacific CapacityThe 2M is the latest container shipping alliance to return more capacity to the transpacific trades.2M partners Maersk and MSC said today they “continued to see strong demand and volumes with imports into the US”.
American Jazz the Third Modern American Riverboat Completes TrialsThe American Jazz, the third in a series of five modern riverboats that American Cruise Lines is building, completed her trials and has been delivered to the cruise line.
Silversea's newest cruise ship aces sea trialsSilversea Cruises' new ultra-luxury cruise ship Silver Moon successfully carried out its sea trials between 8 and 20 August.
COVID-19 Restrictions Cause Postponement of Cruises to GreeceWith Greece taking actions to control a resurgence of COVID-19 and more travel restrictions being placed on people returning from Greece, MSC Cruises announced today that it has decided to postpone for a month the company’s planned cruises to Greece.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy