- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
- Unsecured Openings Led to Flooding and Sinking of Towing Vessel, NTSB Determines
- Crew fatality on board NCC SAFA at Amsterdam anchorage
- Saudi Aramco petroleum storage site hit by Houthi attack, fire erupts
- UAE ro-ro ship capsized, sinking in Persian Gulf, SAR under way
- Keel laid for HaiSea’s zero-emission electric harbour tug
- Bangladeshi bulk carrier hit by Russian Navy missile: 1 crew died
- Two Ukrainian commercial ships seized by Russians, Ukraine says
- World’s Largest Shipping Lines Suspend Shipping to Russia
- Felicity Ace Sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Turkish bulk carrier hit by Russian air strike off Odessa
- Mediterranean moves a step closer to becoming an ECA
- NES battery, control systems for Scandlines’ zero-emission ferry
Silversea's newest cruise ship aces sea trials
Silversea Cruises' new ultra-luxury cruise ship Silver Moon successfully carried out its sea trials between 8 and 20 August.
This news is a total 3388 time has been read
MOL secures transport deal for wind-powered coal carrierJapanese shipowner Mitsui O.S.K. Lines has reached a coal transport deal with Tohoku Electric Power Co., using a coal carrier equipped with a hard sail wind power propulsion system, also known as the Wind Challenger.
Royal Caribbean Extends Sailing Suspension Until November 30Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd has extended suspension of sailings until Nov. 30, excluding those originating from Hong Kong, the U.S. cruise operator said on Tuesday, as the COVID-19 crisis hurts demand for voyages.
2M Restores Transpacific CapacityThe 2M is the latest container shipping alliance to return more capacity to the transpacific trades.2M partners Maersk and MSC said today they “continued to see strong demand and volumes with imports into the US”.
American Jazz the Third Modern American Riverboat Completes TrialsThe American Jazz, the third in a series of five modern riverboats that American Cruise Lines is building, completed her trials and has been delivered to the cruise line.
Silversea's newest cruise ship aces sea trialsSilversea Cruises' new ultra-luxury cruise ship Silver Moon successfully carried out its sea trials between 8 and 20 August.
COVID-19 Restrictions Cause Postponement of Cruises to GreeceWith Greece taking actions to control a resurgence of COVID-19 and more travel restrictions being placed on people returning from Greece, MSC Cruises announced today that it has decided to postpone for a month the company’s planned cruises to Greece.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy