- Reach Subsea nets Olympic Challenger deal
- Mauritius Denies Bail to Wakashio’s Captain
- Russian intelligence accused of bringing down Maersk’s IT infrastructure
- Saga Tankers rebrands and diversifies into renewable energy
- Stena Bulk involved in onboard carbon capture project
- US blacklists Chinese companies for dealing with IRISL
- Marine Safety Alert: Performing a VHF Marine Radio Check
- RWE Renewables orders machine learning tool for turbine access ops
- Western Australia: COVID-19 cases discovered on another 2 international ships
- Wärtsilä tech ordered for Harvey’s LNG-fueled PSVs
- LNG carrier crew member kidnapped in Equatorial Guinea
- World reactions to Iran's arm embargo termination
- Forfeiture of Iranian Gasoline From Venezuela-Bound Tanker
- FSO Nabarima With Severe List Off Venezuela
- Consolidation in Heavy Lift as German SAL Group Buys US Intermarine
Silversea's newest cruise ship aces sea trials
Silversea Cruises' new ultra-luxury cruise ship Silver Moon successfully carried out its sea trials between 8 and 20 August.
This news is a total 2588 time has been read
Royal Caribbean Extends Sailing Suspension Until November 30Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd has extended suspension of sailings until Nov. 30, excluding those originating from Hong Kong, the U.S. cruise operator said on Tuesday, as the COVID-19 crisis hurts demand for voyages.
2M Restores Transpacific CapacityThe 2M is the latest container shipping alliance to return more capacity to the transpacific trades.2M partners Maersk and MSC said today they “continued to see strong demand and volumes with imports into the US”.
American Jazz the Third Modern American Riverboat Completes TrialsThe American Jazz, the third in a series of five modern riverboats that American Cruise Lines is building, completed her trials and has been delivered to the cruise line.
Silversea's newest cruise ship aces sea trialsSilversea Cruises' new ultra-luxury cruise ship Silver Moon successfully carried out its sea trials between 8 and 20 August.
COVID-19 Restrictions Cause Postponement of Cruises to GreeceWith Greece taking actions to control a resurgence of COVID-19 and more travel restrictions being placed on people returning from Greece, MSC Cruises announced today that it has decided to postpone for a month the company’s planned cruises to Greece.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy