- New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UK
- Maersk CEO Says Construction of Fossil Fueled Ships Should Be Banned
- Inaccurate Stability Calculations Found as Probable Cause in Golden Ray Capsizing
- Two Crew On Euronav VLCC Killed By Large Wave Rounding Cape Horn
- Filipino crew killed by mooring line, Italy
- 3 people inhaled poisonous gas, 1 died, Beirut port
- Sanmar Shipyards, Corvus Energy plan to develop zero-emission, hybrid tugs
- Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated Port
- US Strengthens Ties With Israeli Navy
- Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in US
- Shell sanctions gas project in Malaysia to be powered by solar and wind
- Tanker Captain Faces Criminal Charges Over Cambodian Cargo Dispute
- 4 SHIPS OFF UAE IN GULF OF OMAN WARN THEY’VE LOST CONTROL
- Accident report for another ship near the port of Fujairah in the UAE
- Months After Fire, NYK Delphinus Awaiting Start of Cargo Discharge Operations in Oakland
Silversea's newest cruise ship aces sea trials
Silversea Cruises' new ultra-luxury cruise ship Silver Moon successfully carried out its sea trials between 8 and 20 August.
This news is a total 3217 time has been read
MOL secures transport deal for wind-powered coal carrierJapanese shipowner Mitsui O.S.K. Lines has reached a coal transport deal with Tohoku Electric Power Co., using a coal carrier equipped with a hard sail wind power propulsion system, also known as the Wind Challenger.
Royal Caribbean Extends Sailing Suspension Until November 30Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd has extended suspension of sailings until Nov. 30, excluding those originating from Hong Kong, the U.S. cruise operator said on Tuesday, as the COVID-19 crisis hurts demand for voyages.
2M Restores Transpacific CapacityThe 2M is the latest container shipping alliance to return more capacity to the transpacific trades.2M partners Maersk and MSC said today they “continued to see strong demand and volumes with imports into the US”.
American Jazz the Third Modern American Riverboat Completes TrialsThe American Jazz, the third in a series of five modern riverboats that American Cruise Lines is building, completed her trials and has been delivered to the cruise line.
Silversea's newest cruise ship aces sea trialsSilversea Cruises' new ultra-luxury cruise ship Silver Moon successfully carried out its sea trials between 8 and 20 August.
COVID-19 Restrictions Cause Postponement of Cruises to GreeceWith Greece taking actions to control a resurgence of COVID-19 and more travel restrictions being placed on people returning from Greece, MSC Cruises announced today that it has decided to postpone for a month the company’s planned cruises to Greece.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy