- UAE announces discovery of new oil reserves
- Endesa to Convert Algeciras Coal Terminal into LNG Bunkering Pier
- MOL Tests First Technology to Capture Microplastics in Ballast Water
- Liners turn to multipurpose tonnage to plug gaps in charter market
- US$120Bn Abu Dhabi energy budget approved
- Russia accuses US Navy destroyer of violating territorial waters in Sea of Japan
- Uniper Energy and Neutral Fuels team up to provide biofuels at Fujairah
- Fincantieri to build new ship repair yard in Mexico
- Damen Completes Conversion of PSV into Fish Feed Carrier
- Three Crewmembers Abducted From Tanker off Lagos
- Ocean Infinity Orders Eight Remote-Operated Ships at VARD
- HM Coastguard Ends Search for Two Missing Fishermen Off England’s Coast
- German military prevented from searching Turkish vessel headed for Libya
- U.S. CDC Recommends Against All Cruise Ship Travel
- Osprey Group bags Moray East OWF contract
Singapore Clears Proposed Korean Shipbuilding Mega-Merger
Singapore’s Competition and Consumer Commission (CCCS) announced that it has cleared the proposed merger of Korean shipbuilding giants Korea Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., (KSOE) and Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME).
This news is a total 2182 time has been read
Damen Completes Conversion of PSV into Fish Feed CarrierDutch shipbuilder Damen Shipyards Group has recently completed the unusual conversion of a platform supply vessel into a fish feed carrier at Damen Shiprepair Amsterdam.
Ocean Infinity Orders Eight Remote-Operated Ships at VARDU.S.-based subsea exploration company Ocean Infinity has signed shipbuilding contracts for eight shore-controllable vessels in what is being described as a major step forward in the development of unmanned and remotely-controlled vessel operations.
Havyard forms new company to promote hydrogen propulsionNorway’s Havyard Group has established new company, Havyard Hydrogen, to promote the use of hydrogen for the propulsion of large vessels.
Chinese shipyard newbuilding orderbook shrinks 10%China’s three major shipbuilding indexes of have continued to drop during the first ten months of 2020.
Hyundai Mipo terminates car carrier newbuilding contractSouth Korean shipbuilder Hyundai Mipo Dockyard has announced the termination of a newbuilding contract for the construction of four pure car truck carriers (PCTC).
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy