- Netanyahu Blames Tehran For Explosion Aboard Israeli RoRo Helios Ray
- Container line schedule reliability at record low for 6th month running
- China seeks to accelerate green economy including shipping and ports
- Israel Clears Greek Tanker of Suspicion in Oil Spill Investigation
- CMA CGM to Deploy Six LNG-Powered Containerships on Transpacific
- Oil Benchmark Revamp Sees Surge in Trading of Opaque Swaps
- Wakashio Captain Confirms He Navigated Close to Shore to Pick Up Cell Signal, But Blames Chief Officer for Grounding
- Australia Launches Livestock Carrier Inspection Campaign
- Ship Owners Lock In Charter Rates at 13-Year Highs
- Germany and Belgium Seize a Record 23 Tonnes of Cocaine Found in Shipping Containers
- Samsung Heavy Industries Settles Petrobras Bribery Case for $150M
- Indonesian Navy Catches Five Pirates in the Act of Raiding a Barge
- Companies Bail on Russia’s Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Rauma shipyard shuts down production after over 230 coronavirus infections
- Grimaldi inks $500 million RoRo order with Hyundai Mipo
Singapore Clears Proposed Korean Shipbuilding Mega-Merger
Singapore’s Competition and Consumer Commission (CCCS) announced that it has cleared the proposed merger of Korean shipbuilding giants Korea Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., (KSOE) and Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME).
This news is a total 2215 time has been read
Grimaldi inks $500 million RoRo order with Hyundai MipoThe Grimaldi Group has signed an agreement worth over $500 million with Ulsan-based Hyundai Mipo Dockyard for the construction of six new Ro/Ro multipurpose vessels.
StarOcean Marine orders up to 12 boxships at YangzijiangChinese feeder boxship operator StarOcean Marine has entered into shipbuilding contracts with Yangzijiang Shipbuilding for the construction of up to twelve 1,800 teu containerships.
Fincantieri hosts keel laying for Viking MarsItalian shipbuilder Fincantieri has laid the keel for Viking Mars, the eighth ocean cruise ship being built for the shipowner Viking, at its shipyard in Ancona.
European shipyard merger offA long mooted European shipbuilding merger has fizzled out. France and Italy on Wednesday decided to nix plans to combine Chantiers de l’Atlantique and Fincantieri, two of the continent’s best known shipyards.
Grimaldi welcomes hybrid RoRo newbuildItalian Grimaldi Group started 2021 with the delivery of Eco Barcelona, the second of twelve hybrid Grimaldi Green 5th Generation (GG5G) class vessels.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy