- Workers at Haldia Port Suspend Dry Bulk Ops after COVID-19 Case
- Worst Case Scenario Could Bring About USD 23 Bn Loss for Carriers
- COVID-19 Crisis: 114 Cruise Ships Are in or near US Waters
- Coral Princess Starts Disembarking Passengers in Miami, 3 Deaths Confirmed
- Venezuelan Patrol Boat Sinks after Colliding with Cruise Ship
- Okeanis Eco Tankers Secures Work for VLCC
- USCG Medevacs Crewman from Yang Ming Boxship
- Ruby Princess coronavirus deaths to be subject of criminal investigation by NSW Police homicide squad
- UAE to Ease Restrictions on Crew Changes
- Italian ro-pax ferry contacted breakwater, damaged, Greece
- Thirty-Eight Crew Members on Disney Wonder Reportedly Test Positive for COVID-19
- Master of K-LINE car carrier found dead in his cabin
- USS Theodore Roosevelt: COVID-19 cases rise, evacuation of sailors underway
- TORM Aframax tanker reported 3 crew including woman injured in boat fall
- U.S. Navy Probe to Decide Future of Fired Commander
Singapore Navy Commissions Final Three Littoral Mission Vessels
Minister for Manpower and Second Minister for Home Affairs Josephine Teo officiated at the commissioning ceremony of the Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN)'s Littoral Mission Vessels RSS Fortitude, RSS Dauntless and RSS Fearless at Tuas Naval Base today.
This news is a total 2412 time has been read
USS Theodore Roosevelt: COVID-19 cases rise, evacuation of sailors underwayThe number of confirmed coronavirus cases on board the US Navy’s Nimitz-class nuclear powered aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt in the Pacific has surged, according to Acting Navy Secretary Thomas B. Modly.
U.S. Navy Probe to Decide Future of Fired CommanderEven as he is hailed as a hero by his crew, the fired commander of a coronavirus-stricken U.S. aircraft carrier is being reassigned while investigators consider whether he should face disciplinary action, acting U.S.
Japan welcomes lead Maya-class destroyerThe Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF) has taken delivery of the first of two Maya-class ballistic missile defense destroyers.
Schottel secures propulsion contract to equip US Navy vesselsGermany’s manufacturer of propulsion systems Schottel has secured several orders to provide propulsion systems for US Navy vessels.
US Navy reports three coronavirus cases onboard aircraft carrierThree sailors aboard the US Navy’s aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt underway in the Pacific Ocean were diagnosed with COVID-19 and were evacuated from the ship, Acting Navy Secretary Thomas B. Modly said.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok