- Marubeni, Klaveness Create Giant Panamax Pool Operator
- probunkers, Hyundai Mipo Sign LOI for LNG Bunker Vessel Pair
- CMES Taking Over Bulkers and LNG Assets from Sinotrans
- Port of Rotterdam Points to Rise in LNG Bunkering
- EC: A.P. Møller Capital Gets Green Light for Port Terminals in West Africa
- DP World Strengthens European Presence with Swissterminal Stake Purchase
- US-China Deal: What Will It Mean for Tanker Shipping?
- Study: New Blends of Marine Fuels Have Higher BC Emissions than HFO
- Shelf Drilling clinches contract for newly acquired jackup rig
- Scrubber-fitted capes speed up in first weeks of the new year
- Zeebrugge sees significant growth in box sector
- German Naval Yards to challenge Germany’s MKS 180 contract award
- Keel laid for largest naval ship to ever be built in Canada
- Maersk CEO: EU Antitrust Rules Hurt European Companies’ Competitiveness
- MAIB: European Causeway’s Severe Rolling Blamed on Improper Consideration of Weather Forecast
SK Trading International Signs IMO-Compliant VLSFO Supply Contracts
The trading subsidiary of South Korea’s SK Innovation is said to have signed a number of contracts with shippers for the supply of very low sulfur oil (VLSFO) that complies with upcoming IMO 2020 regulations.
This news is a total 433 time has been read
Kitack Lim to Lead IMO for Another 4 YearsThe Assembly of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) has approved the renewal of Kitack Lim’s appointment as Secretary-General of IMO.
New Zeland to Join IMO Air Pollution ConventionNew Zealand revealed plans to sign up to new international maritime regulations to reduce ship emissions and lift air quality around ports and harbors, Julie Anne Genter, the country’s Associate Transport Minister, said.
Pangaea Sells Bulker Duo for USD 11 MnU.S.-based shipping company Pangaea Logistics Solutions has reached agreements to sell two of its vessels for a total price of USD 11 million.
BAWAT secures IMO Type Approval for pasteurisation treatment systemDanish company BAWAT has secured IMO Type Approval from Lloyd’s Register for a pasteurisation treatment system.
Frederick J. Kenney: No Country Has Ratified Every Single IMO TreatyThere is no country in the world that has ratified every single International Maritime Organization (IMO) convention, Frederick J. Kenney, Director of Legal and External Affairs at IMO, pointed out at an international conference in Jeddah on November 6.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok