- SEA\LNG: 175 LNG-Fueled Ships in Operation, 203 on Order
- Slowing World Trade Impacts Port of Rotterdam Volumes
- Nakilat Boasts Highest Profit Ever
- Coronavirus Case Confirmed after Hundreds Leave Cruise Ship Westerdam
- Ghost Ship Washes Ashore in Ireland
- Thenamaris Lifts Option for 4th LPG Carrier at Hyundai Mipo
- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
Songa Iridium Hits the Shore in Bosphorus Strait
Liberian-flagged Sub Panamax container Songa Iridium ran aground in the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul, Turkey, on December 27, 2019.
This news is a total 867 time has been read
YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent AccidentsThe loss of 81 containers overboard from the Liberia-flagged containership YM Efficiency highlights the importance of safe and effective container stowage planning, an investigation by the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) has found.
Search Underway for Bulk Carrier’s Missing Master off ChuukA search has been launched for a 47-year-old seafarer missing from the Panamanian-flagged bulk carrier Rising Wind, 174 miles northwest of Chuuk, the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM).
4 crew poisoned by fumigation, 1 died, FranceGeneral cargo ship FRI DOLPHIN alerted MRCC Corsen France, in the evening Feb 13, reporting 4 crew being poisoned during cargo fumigation process.
Two mind-bending incidents in Spain portsTwo similar incidents with stowaways occurred on board of merchant ships docked at Spanish ports, on Feb 11-12. In both cases stowaways tried to escape the ship, breaking the cabins they’ve been locked in.
OOCL Rauma Loses Containers off Dutch CoastSeveral containers have fallen off a Handy containership in stormy seas 43 kilometers north of Ameland, one of the Dutch West Frisian Islands, the Netherlands Coastguard said.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok