- Turkish Suezmax tanker detained, sued for $225 mil after contacting platform, USA
- Crew of Vessel Suspected in New Zealand COVID-19 Case Tests Positive
- Australia arrests Japanese car carrier over overdue crew change
- Ulstein: Outfitting starts for Lindblad’s 2nd X-Bow polar expedition ship
- IMO member states agree to unambitious green targets
- Hapag-Lloyd to upgrade its EMX service
- Golden Ray Salvage: VB10000 Set to Arrive in St. Simons Sound Next Week
- Copenhagen Port Participates in Carbon Capture and Storage Project
- Zim Launches Historic Service Linking Haifa and UAE Ports
- Rosco places entire fleet up for sale again
- New Zealand cracks down on livestock shipping
- Up to 30 nations threaten to walk away from IMO’s emissions meet-up
- HySHIP hydrogen project secures EU funding
- Nexans Aurora getting its cable lay equipment
- HRAS: Crew of Tanker Gulf Sky Caught in a Case of Political Intrigue
South African Development Agency Plans "Green" Ship Recycling Facility
South African officials have been contemplating a domestic ship recycling facility since at least 2011, and the idea is making a comeback.
This news is a total 2607 time has been read
Copenhagen Port Participates in Carbon Capture and Storage ProjectThe port of Copenhagen, Denmark announced its participation in an innovative carbon capture project, which can contribute to making the city of Copenhagen CO2 neutral by 2025.
Zim Launches Historic Service Linking Haifa and UAE PortsThe Israeli Zim Line announced a first with its plans to begin offering direct service to the Jebel Ali port in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as the latest demonstration of the peace dividend coming from the historic agreement between the two countries.
China opens up 10 ports for foreign crew changesChina has opened up 10 ports for foreign crew changes as the country eases entry restrictions for foreign nationals.
Global unity needed to recover from crisisA group of major Middle East supply chain stakeholders have called upon the maritime industry to collaborate and explore detailed solutions as the region looks to recover from the worst effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Vale forming joint venture with Ningbo portThe West III Project will see the expansion of the Shulanghu Port facilities, developing a stockyard and loading berths with an additional 20m tonnes per year capacity.
Australian miners seek alternatives to Manila for crew as repeat Covid flare-ups hit Port HedlandA second Filipino crewed bulk carrier in the space of just over a fortnight calling Port Hedland in Western Australia has arrived with multiple Covid-19 cases onboard, sparking calls from politicians and miners to avoid sourcing crew from Manila.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy