- China Approves Restart of Domestic Cruise Industry
- ADNOC orders VLCC trio at DSME
- China to Allow Australian Coal Cargoes Ashore Despite Ban
- Ferry Loading Ramp Accident Leaves Driver With Serious Injuries
- Germany Says Nord Stream 2 Picked a Ship to Finish Pipeline
- Soren Toft, Former Maersk Executive, Takes the Helm at MSC
- Two Seriously Injured in Lifeboat Drill Accident in Vancouver -Report
- Logistics giant DSV charters three MPPs amid super tight slot availability to launch Denmark – China route
- Massive Cargo Loss: Estimated 1,900 Containers Lost or Damaged on ONE Apus
- World’s 1st zero-emission container vessel, Yara Birkeland, delivered
- Russia’s newest corvette conducts the first launch of cruise missile off Pacific coast
- Fincantieri Reveals Plans for Major New Shipyard in Yucatan, Mexico
- Korean Trade Commission Fines GTT Over LNG Licensing and Sales Tactics
- Map details rising incidents of crew abandonment
- Jeff Bezos urged by shipping bodies to support stranded seafarers
South Korean Shipbuilders Reign Supreme in New Orders
South Korean shipbuilders remained on top of the global shipbuilding orders list for the fourth straight month as local yards clinched 70 percent of orders placed worldwide in August.
This news is a total 356 time has been read
ADNOC orders VLCC trio at DSMEDaewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME) has won a KRW282bn ($257m) order to build three VLCCs for Abu Dhabi National Oil Co (ADNOC).
World’s 1st zero-emission container vessel, Yara Birkeland, deliveredThe long-awaited zero-emission container vessel Yara Birkeland has been delivered to its owner Yara International, Norway-based shipbuilder Vard informed.
Fincantieri Reveals Plans for Major New Shipyard in Yucatan, MexicoItalian shipbuilding group Fincantieri has revealed plans to manage a major new shipyard in Mexico’s Yucatan state capable of servicing some of world’s largest cruise vessels, cargo ships and oil and gas vessels.
Korean Trade Commission Fines GTT Over LNG Licensing and Sales TacticsIn a dispute over licensing and sales tactics related to the construction of LNG ships, South Korea's antitrust regulators took the unusual step of fining France's Gaztransport & Technigaz S.A. (GTT) for unfair sales tactics and ordering a correction.
Damen Completes Conversion of PSV into Fish Feed CarrierDutch shipbuilder Damen Shipyards Group has recently completed the unusual conversion of a platform supply vessel into a fish feed carrier at Damen Shiprepair Amsterdam.
Ocean Infinity Orders Eight Remote-Operated Ships at VARDU.S.-based subsea exploration company Ocean Infinity has signed shipbuilding contracts for eight shore-controllable vessels in what is being described as a major step forward in the development of unmanned and remotely-controlled vessel operations.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy