- Dominion Proposes Largest Offshore Wind Farm in U.S.
- International box traffic at Tokyo port dips
- Germany: Marshall Islands-Flagged Bulker Violated Environmental Regulation
- NYK Wraps Up Japan’s First Carbon-Neutral Voyage
- Hyundai Heavy Gets AIP from DNV GL for New LPG Carrier Design
- WinGD Builds World’s Largest Dual-Fuel Engine for Containerships
- LR, JDP Partners to Design New LNG-Fueled VLCC
- Pirates Board Tanker at Anchorage off Guinea
- Aurelius Finance Supports Ardent Boyout
- More cargo, less emissions at the Port of LA
- Contract awarded for Phase 2 of Liverpool container terminal expansion
- Hapag-Lloyd adds void sailings
- SC Ports reports record cargo volumes
- New Zealand Fines Bulker Captain, Chief Officer for Giving False Details
- Carnival Gets Approval to Expand Terminal F at PortMiami
South Korean Shipbuilders Reign Supreme in New Orders
South Korean shipbuilders remained on top of the global shipbuilding orders list for the fourth straight month as local yards clinched 70 percent of orders placed worldwide in August.
This news is a total 105 time has been read
Hyundai Heavy Gets AIP from DNV GL for New LPG Carrier DesignClassification society DNV GL has awarded South Korean shipbuilder Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) with an approval in principle (AIP) for the design of a very large liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) carrier.
WinGD Builds World’s Largest Dual-Fuel Engine for ContainershipsWinterthur Gas & Diesel (WinGD) has shared a time-lapse video of the construction of a 12X92DF engine built by CSSC-MES Diesel in Shanghai.
LR, JDP Partners to Design New LNG-Fueled VLCCLloyd’s Register (LR) has signed an agreement with several companies for a joint development project (JDP) to design an LNG-fueled very large crude carrier (VLCC).
Fincantieri Lays Keel for MSC Cruises’ Longest ShipItaly’s shipbuilder Fincantieri held a keel laying ceremony for MSC Cruises’ latest vessel, the MSC Seashore, on September 19.
First Steel Cut for New Swedish-Finnish RoPaxFinnish shipbuilder Rauma Marine Constructions (RMC) has commenced the construction of a new car and passenger ferry for Kvarken Link, a Finnish-Swedish consortium.
- Industry Majors Busy with Securing Financing
- ABS Unveils LNG Cargo Ready Notation for Ethane Carriers
- Kamarajar port appoints new chairman
- Another extension for Vizhinjam port project?
- Guangzhou port opens first container line to U.S. east coast
- NWSA: Total YTD container volumes up nearly 6%
- Asia-US containers increase in August
- First Steel Cut for New Swedish-Finnish RoPax
- Hapag-Lloyd to apply GRI from North East Asia
- EXMAR and Anglo-Eastern form new JV for LNG ship management
- Shell, Qatar Petroleum Form Global LNG Bunkering JV
- Maersk increases rates from Shanghai to Europe
- Smit Lamnalco Wins 10-Year FLNG Services Deal in Mozambique
- Teekay Offshore Orders Suezmax Shuttle Tanker from Samsung Heavy
- H-Line, Vitol Pen Ten-Year Charter Deal for LNG Carrier Newbuild
- DryShips: Scrubbers, BWTSs Installed Onboard 7 Vessels
- Saudi Arabia joins US-led maritime coalition after attack
- Hamburg Süd launches digital booking application
- Pacific Basin to Pay USD 74 Mn for Bulker Quartet
- Samsung Heavy, ABS Team Up on Next-Generation LNG Carrier