- SEA\LNG: 175 LNG-Fueled Ships in Operation, 203 on Order
- Slowing World Trade Impacts Port of Rotterdam Volumes
- Nakilat Boasts Highest Profit Ever
- Coronavirus Case Confirmed after Hundreds Leave Cruise Ship Westerdam
- Ghost Ship Washes Ashore in Ireland
- Thenamaris Lifts Option for 4th LPG Carrier at Hyundai Mipo
- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
Sovcomflot, NYK Line Ink Loan to Refinance LNG Carrier Duo
Joint venture companies belonging to Sovcomflot and NYK Line have signed a new USD 176 million non-recourse credit facility to refinance two ice-class LNG carriers.
This news is a total 451 time has been read
Royal Caribbean Books Stronger Full Year Results in 2019Global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises reported US GAAP net income of USD 1.9 billion for the full year of 2019, up from the 2018’s equivalent of USD 1.8 billion.
EU Launches EUR 75 Mn BlueInvest Fund to Boost InnovationThe European Commission is partnering with the European Investment Fund to launch the BlueInvest Fund in an effort to support innovations in the maritime sector.
International Seaways Nets USD 390 Mn for RefinancingNew York-headquartered product tanker company International Seaways has closed on senior secured credit facilities worth a total of USD 390 million.
Castor Maritime Raises Money to Expand FleetCyprus-based dry bulk vessel owner Castor Maritime has entered into two financing agreements that would result in acquiring capital for future fleet expansion.
Exmar Finances FLNG, VLGC PairBelgian owner and operator of gas carriers Exmar has secured two financing deals.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok