- Train Ferry SASSNITZ: Sad End on the Turkish Beach
- UAE says it suspects drones caused Abu Dhabi fires, Yemen Houthis claim attack
- Kuwait, One Of The World’s Wealthiest Oil Exporters Is Becoming Unlivable
- Suez Canal Expansion Plans Accelerated For Completion By July 2023
- Genting’s German Shipyards File for Bankruptcy
- Singapore ranked world’s leading maritime city
- Shipbuilding Mega-Merger Blocked: European Commission Prohibits Hyundai Heavy Industries’ Takeover of DSME
- Iranian freighter aground at 159-kilometer mark, top Caspian grounding site
- Russia Remains Open About Military Deployment to Cuba and Venezuela Amid Security Guarantee Impasse
- Maritime tech in 2022
- Tidal Range Alliance appoints new chair
- Turkey’s TPAO wraps up gas flow testing in Black Sea
- PORT OF BARCELONA ISSUES TENDER FOR SHORE POWER SUPPLY AT BEST TERMINAL
- Wakashio’s Stern Dismantled in Mauritius
- DP World Begins With Construction of Senegal’s New Port
Sovcomflot, NYK Line Ink Loan to Refinance LNG Carrier Duo
Joint venture companies belonging to Sovcomflot and NYK Line have signed a new USD 176 million non-recourse credit facility to refinance two ice-class LNG carriers.
This news is a total 1036 time has been read
Germany Finalizes Terms of Financial Rescue for MV Werften ShipyardGermany's legendary MV Werften shipyard got approval from the German federal government for new sets of economic aid as a financial crisis looms on the horizon for the same.
Rauma shipyard shuts down production after over 230 coronavirus infectionsFinland-based shipbuilder Rauma Marine Constructions has shut down production after 239 workers tested positive for coronavirus.
Windcat Workboats changing handsSEACOR Marine has entered into an agreement with Compagnie Maritime Belge (CMB) to sell its wholly-owned subsidiary Windcat Workboats and its crew transfer vessel (CTV) business.
TIGER surveys Morbihan tidal site off FranceThe teams from Université Bretagne Sud (UBS) and Morbihan Hydro Energies have carried out a series of hydrodynamic measurement campaigns and environmental characterisations of the Morbihan site in Brittany, France.
Korea Shipbuilding to build platform off MyanmarKorea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering has scored a $450 million deal from Posco International to build a gas compression platform offshore Myanmar.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy