- TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding Pair
- China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time High
- Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on Board
- BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse Join Poseidon Principles
- Royal Australian Navy establishes new warfighting agency
- Russian Navy’s Gremyaschiy corvette completes sea trials
- NYK: Coal Carrier Newbuild Starts Working for Joban Joint Power
- Report: Haifa Port Privatization Cleared
- Pirates Fire Upon Boxship off Nigeria
- Port of Karachi Bans Discharge of Scrubber Wash Water
- Large Vessel Demand Rises as Boxships Queuing for Scrubber Retrofits
- Schulte, DEVK Create New Maritime Asset Investment Platform
- IMO Secretary-General: Prices for Compliant Fuels Stabilizing
- France orders eight diving support fast boats for navy
- US Navy unveils name of newest Ford-class aircraft carrier
Stainless Steel Chemical Tanker Sales to Surge 1.2X
Global sales of the chemical tanker in 2018 surpassed 130 units and is anticipated to expand at a moderate pace over the midterm forecast period.
This news is a total 484 time has been read
Tags: Chemical Tankers
China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time HighBrazilian crude oil exports hit a record high in December 2019 with a total of 8.7 million tons of crude oil exported, as China continues to turn to Brazil for crude, according to BIMCO.
Pyxis Tankers Wraps Up MR2 Ship SaleGreek product tanker company Pyxis Tankers has completed the sale of one of its MR2 chemical/product tankers.
Singapore’s 1st LNG-Powered Bunker Tanker DeliveredMarine Vicky, Singapore’s first LNG-fueled bunker tanker, has been delivered to its owner, Sinanju Tankers Holdings, the shipping company said.
Signal Maritime, Heidmar Partner Up on Tanker ManagementShip manager Signal Maritime Services and tanker operator Heidmar have entered into a partnership for the commercial management of a tanker fleet.
Poten: Unipec Top Charterer of 2010sChina International United Petroleum & Chemicals Co. (Unipec) has been singled out as the top charterer of the last decade, with an ever-growing market share in reported dirty spot fixtures.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok