- Qatar’s Hamad Port Container Terminal 2 to start operations in December
- Port of Felixstowe battling heavy congestion
- SOV for Hornsea Two OWF launched in Turkey
- Hengli Petrochemical Co. starts up PSA units at Dalian complex
- 2M Restores Transpacific Capacity
- Mexico Seizes Ship Linked to Fuel Theft
- Finnish Passenger Ferry Grounds and Evacuated in Baltic
- South African Development Agency Plans "Green" Ship Recycling Facility
- Suspected Al Qaeda Terrorists Arrested in Plot to Attack Indian Navy
- Sri Lanka to charge New Diamond captain, seek $1.9M in damages
- Australia Bans Fourth Ship for Underpaying Crew Wages
- OSM Maritime to acquire SeaTeam Management from Frontline/Golden Ocean
- Activist Group Analyzes Chinese Fishing off Galapagos
- FMC to investigate carriers' runaway rates success
- The Sino-Japanese Maritime Dispute in the East China Sea
Strikes in France ground ports operations
Hapag-Lloyd published new announcement about the strike condition in France. The German shipping company reports that the situation at French ports has not improved
This news is a total 534 time has been read
Qatar’s Hamad Port Container Terminal 2 to start operations in DecemberQatar’s Hamad Port Container Terminal 2 (CT2) is set to start container handling operations in December.
Port of Felixstowe battling heavy congestionUK's Port of Felixstowe is facing huge congestion amid a sharp spike in import container volumes and late vessel arrivals.
South African Development Agency Plans "Green" Ship Recycling FacilitySouth African officials have been contemplating a domestic ship recycling facility since at least 2011, and the idea is making a comeback.
Developing Simulations to Analyze Decarbonization Design DecisionsAn important new tool has been developed to help ship owners explore the potential environmental impact of a ship while it is still in design stages.
Abu Dhabi Takes $615 Million Stake in U.S. LNG ExporterAbu Dhabi’s main sovereign wealth fund disclosed a 5.1% stake in Cheniere Energy Inc., the largest U.S. exporter of liquefied natural gas.
DP World Announces Agreements in Israel Under New Peace DealDP World and Dubai Customs signed a series of memorandums of understanding (MoUs) with an Israeli company called DoverTower, which has broad investments, including co-ownership of Israel Shipyards in Haifa and the Port of Eilat located on the Red Sea.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy