- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
- Unsecured Openings Led to Flooding and Sinking of Towing Vessel, NTSB Determines
- Crew fatality on board NCC SAFA at Amsterdam anchorage
- Saudi Aramco petroleum storage site hit by Houthi attack, fire erupts
- UAE ro-ro ship capsized, sinking in Persian Gulf, SAR under way
- Keel laid for HaiSea’s zero-emission electric harbour tug
- Bangladeshi bulk carrier hit by Russian Navy missile: 1 crew died
- Two Ukrainian commercial ships seized by Russians, Ukraine says
- World’s Largest Shipping Lines Suspend Shipping to Russia
- Felicity Ace Sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Turkish bulk carrier hit by Russian air strike off Odessa
- Mediterranean moves a step closer to becoming an ECA
- NES battery, control systems for Scandlines’ zero-emission ferry
Studies Impacts Panama Canal
Four new super post-Panamax ship-to-shore cranes navigate the Savannah River channel on their way to the Port of Savannahs Garden City Terminal.
This news is a total 1406 time has been read
U.S. Says Iran Forces Boarded Ship in International WatersIranian forces used two ships and a helicopter to board a tanker called the Wila in international waters, U.S. Central Command said in a tweet on Wednesday.
India delays implementation of SCMTR rulesImplementation of the India Sea Cargo Manifest and Transhipment Regulations (SCMTR), will now be delayed until 30 September 2020 according to a statement issued by India’s Ministry of Finance.
Istanbul earthquake: Magnitude 5.8 quake hits Turkey5.8-magnitude earthquake which struck Istanbul in the Marmara Sea on Sept. 26 caused panic among the residents of Istanbul.
Save the final four men aboard a cargo shipRescuers had to bore through fireproof glass and navigate passageways that had become vertical drops to save the final four men aboard a cargo ship that capsized off Georgia’s coast, a Coast Guard official said Tuesday.
ICTSI Ecuador launches first transport insurance program for banana tradeContecon Guayaquil SA – the Ecuadorian subsidiary of International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (ICTSI) – is supporting growers at the world’s largest banana-exporting port with a comprehensive insurance program, giving them greater coverage
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy