- Tanker Rate Surge Drives Record ClarkSea Index Spike
- First British F-35B Land Onboard HMS Queen Elizabeth
- Wärtsilä, Norsepower Team Up on Wind Propulsion Services for Shipping
- Freighter Runs Aground off Corsica, France
- PETRONAS Conducts Its 3rd LNG Break-Bulking STS Tansfer
- Trump Reaches Partial Deal with China, Delays Tariffs
- Cargo Ship Refloated after Grounding off Dominican Coast
- Will ground-based hypersonic missiles replace aircraft carriers in the defense budget?
- Golden Ray to Be Disassembled in St. Simons Sound
- 2020 Bulkers Secures Work for Another Newbuild
- Sasol Invests in 1st South African-Owned Chemical Tanker
- Teekay Inks Hummingbird FPSO Employment Extension
- Supertankers See Another Windfall with Attack on Iranian Ship
- Box ships dominate Panama Canal's record tonnage
- Successful First Sea Trials For Philippine Coast Guard OCEA OPV 270
SUNY Maritime College To Host Wind Energy Conference In New York City
The State University of New York Maritime College and the Maritime Industry Museum at Fort Schuyler, proudly announce the Ocean Wind Energy Conference in New York City on Thursday, September 26, 2019.
This news is a total 137 time has been read
Turkey regional leader in renewable energy: ErdoganTurkey is a leading country in its region in renewable energy use, the nation's president said Monday."Currently, we are meeting more than 30% of the electricity through renewable energy," Recep Tayyip Erdogan said as he vowed to boost the current rate
Big oil firms back Norsepower’s rotor sail solution for shipsThe oil majors-backed Oil and Gas Climate Initiative (OGCI) has led an EUR8m ($8.8m) investment in Norsepower for the Finnish company to scale up its production of wind energy propulsion systems for ships.
Topaz PSV Caspian Voyager in extended drydocking scheme with ABSTopaz Energy & Marine has entered its vessel Caspian Voyager into an extended drydocking scheme with ABS meaning the maximum period is up to seven and half years rather than five.
US wind additions to hit near record level in 2019, 2020U.S. wind energy capacity additions are expected to hit near annual record highs in 2019 and 2020, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) said Thursday in a statement.
Dominion Proposes Largest Offshore Wind Farm in U.S.Virginia-based electric utility provider Dominion Energy is proposing the United States’ largest offshore wind development off Virginia’s coast.
- Ballast water compliance: what you need to know
- Hyundai Heavy Obtains Second USCG BWMS Type Approval
- First private container terminal NSICT wants to change course
- World’s first hydrogen-powered seagoing vessel docks in London
- Astro Ocean Cruise’s First Ship Named in China
- Vopak Can Now Sell Algeciras Terminal
- Hapag-Lloyd announces VMS on FP1 Service
- CMA CGM complies with IMO 2020 (video)
- COSCO Tankers Go Dark Amid U.S. Sanctions
- NRF: Imports at Major US Ports to Surge Ahead of December Tariffs
- MISC Orders LNG Carrier Duo, Inks Charter Deals with Exxon
- Teekay Shuttle Tankers Issues USD 125 Mn Green Bonds Due 2024
- DryShips Shareholders Vote for SPII Holdings Merger
- Panama Canal Handles Record Tonnage in 2019 Fiscal Year
- Fourth New 5,400-Lane-Meter RoRo Ship Joins CLdN Fleet
- Chief Officer Muharrem Cimen killed by snapped line, Spain
- KOTUG, Horizon Maritime Create Joint Venture in Canada
- First Phase of Ecuador’s Posorja Deep Water Port Completed
- Maersk Tankers, Cargill and Mitsui Team Up to Cut GHG Emissions in Shipping
- Kongsberg, MAN ES to Collaborate on Common Data