- Wan Hai Lines launching Taiwan - Vietnam - Thailand service
- Container volume at major Chinese ports up 3.5% in late June
- Harland & Wolff Makes Turnaround With Cruise and Ferry Refits
- Hurtigruten Expands Cruising Including First Departures from Germany
- 11 industry majors pave way for accelerating energy transition
- Polish LNG terminal receives milestone 100th cargo
- U.S. Seeks Seize Iranian Gasoline from Four Tankers Headed to Venezuela
- Pirates Kidnap Nine from BW Offshore FPSO Off Nigeria
- Coast Guard, NTSB Investigating Lost Containers in Hawaii
- Jiaxing LNG terminal starts construction
- Furuno acquires Danish ship systems provider
- Wärtsilä, Pastrovich Studio to design sustainable hybrid boutique cruise vessel
- Cyprus appoints new Deputy Shipping Minister
- Crew kidnap warning for ships in Southern Philippines/East Malaysia
- Cape Town Takes Steps to Ease Congestion as CMA CGM Imposes Surcharges
SUNY Maritime College To Host Wind Energy Conference In New York City
The State University of New York Maritime College and the Maritime Industry Museum at Fort Schuyler, proudly announce the Ocean Wind Energy Conference in New York City on Thursday, September 26, 2019.
This news is a total 569 time has been read
Top Oil Pricing Agencies Launch New U.S. Crude BenchmarksAfter U.S. crude futures took an historic plunge into negative territory in April, the two top oil price reporting agencies
Neptune Energy to axe 400 jobs over Covid-19 and lower oil pricesOil and gas company Neptune Energy has decided to reshape the size of its global organisation due to the combined impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and the anticipation of lower commodity prices for a longer period of time.
Shell to supply carbon-neutral LNG cargoes to China’s CNOOCLNG giant Shell said it recently signed a deal to supply carbon-neutral liquefied natural gas cargoes to CNOOC Gas & Power Group, a unit of China National Offshore Oil Corporation.
OPEC pushes for full conformity in oil output cuts over next three monthsOPEC’s Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee (JMMC) has made assurances of achieving 100 per cent conformity in oil production cuts from all participating countries during the next three months.
BP Lowers Oil Price Forecast, Announces $13-17B WritedownBP has reduced its expectations for the average price of energy over the next three decades, cutting its long-term forecast for Brent by 27 percent and for Henry Hub gas pricing by 31 percent compared with its previous baseline prediction.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy