- Shipping Resumed after Crane Collapse at Antwerp
- EBRD Provides USD 17.5 Mn for Tekirdag Port Privatization, Expansion
- EU Commission President: No-One Can Be Left Behind in EU Green Deal
- Pacific Reach tests JFD’s submarine rescue system
- World’s 1st Liquefied Hydrogen Carrier Named in Japan
- First SIMOPS LNG Bunkering Completed in Amsterdam
- Argentine Navy Commissioned ARA Bouchard OPV Built By Naval Group
- Lockheed Martin to equip Spanish Navy’s future frigates with S-band radar
- What Will Be the Role of Biofuels in Shipping’s Decarbonization?
- Philippines Army to add BrahMos Anti-Ship Cruise Missile in its inventory
- Kidnapped Crew from J.J. Ugland Vessel Freed
- OOCL to withdraw several Europa-Asia sailings
- Port of Rotterdam Points to Dramatic Rise in Sale of Low-Sulphur Bunker Oil
- Samsung Heavy, SKT Ace 5G-Based Remote Control Ship Test
- ABS, DSME Ink Digitalization and Decarbonization JDP
SUNY Maritime College To Host Wind Energy Conference In New York City
The State University of New York Maritime College and the Maritime Industry Museum at Fort Schuyler, proudly announce the Ocean Wind Energy Conference in New York City on Thursday, September 26, 2019.
This news is a total 250 time has been read
Enterprise Teams Up with Enbridge on VLCC Terminal DevelopmentAmerican midstream natural gas and crude oil pipeline company Enterprise Products Partners and Canadian energy transportation firm Enbridge Inc. have signed a letter of intent (LOI) to jointly develop a deepwater crude oil terminal in the Gulf of Mexico.
Petronas Names Second FLNG in South KoreaMalaysian oil and gas company Petronas named its second floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) facility, the PFLNG Dua, in a ceremony in Geoje, South Korea.
DNG Energy: LNG Bunkering Ops in South Africa’s Algoa Bay to Start in 2020LNG infrastructure provider DNG Energy plans to commence LNG bunkering operations in South Africa’s largest bunkering port, Algoa Bay, in the second quarter of 2020.
Iran resumes uranium enrichment in new step away from nuclear dealIran has resumed uranium enrichment at its Fordow underground facility, taking its next step by step from its nuclear deal with the West.
IndianOil Begins LSFO Supply at Indian Ports ahead of IMO 2020Indian energy major IndianOil has commenced deliveries of IMO 2020 compliant low sulphur fuel oil (LSFO) with 0.5% sulphur as marine fuel at Indian ports.
- DFDS Expands Logistics Footprint with Huisman Acquisition
- Enterprise Teams Up with Enbridge on VLCC Terminal Development
- BW LPG’s CEO Martin Ackermann Resigns
- Hyundai Mipo Boosts Orderbook with Three More Ships
- Russian Navy cutting-edge missile corvette enters White Sea for state trials
- Oldendorff Carriers Joins the Getting to Zero Coalition
- New Russian submarine Yasen-M test-fires torpedo during sea trials
- Report: Bahri Linked to Charter of LNG Carriers
- MSC to Use 30 Pct Biofuel Blends on Its Ships
- Turkey's latest armed drone Akinci completes first flight
- ACCC Taking TasPorts to Court for Alleged Misuse of Market Power
- U.S. Navy USS John F. Kennedy CVN 79 Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier was christened on 7 December 2019
- Deltamarin, GTT Win AIP for Dual-Fuel Newcastlemax Design
- CMV Expanding Fleet with P&O Australia’s Duo
- Iran has unveiled trimaran warship design Safineh guided missile destroyer project
- TEN Extends Charter for LNG Carrier at Higher Rate
- LEARN MORE Titan LNG to Launch Tender for 8,000 cbm Bunker Barge
- AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with Shell
- Dutch Police Patrol Vessel Christened at Damen Shipyards Gorinchem
- Petredec Adds Two More Ethylene Carriers at Jiangnan Shipyard
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea