A guy surfs on waves with a dirt bike!
- TEN Extends Charter for LNG Carrier at Higher Rate
- LEARN MORE Titan LNG to Launch Tender for 8,000 cbm Bunker Barge
- AET Bags USD 245 Mn Charter Deal with Shell
- Dutch Police Patrol Vessel Christened at Damen Shipyards Gorinchem
- Petredec Adds Two More Ethylene Carriers at Jiangnan Shipyard
- Big antisubmarine ships of project 1155 to fire Tsirkon missiles
- ICTSI to more than double container capacity in DR Congo
- Ammonia-Fuelled 23,000 TEU Boxship Design Gets AIP
- Kitack Lim to Lead IMO for Another 4 Years
- 14 Crew Rescued from Listing Cargo Ship in Greek Waters
- Norsepower, SWS Wrap Up Energy-Efficient VLCC Project
- Georgia Ports Authority Gears to Surpass 4.6 M TEUs
- New Zeland to Join IMO Air Pollution Convention
- U.S., China Move Closer to Trade Deal Despite Harsh Rhetoric
- The New Polish Navy vessel ORP Slazak ready for duty
Surfing with a dirt bike !
Amazing dirt bike!
This news is a total 5750 time has been read
Yilport Holding adds Tertir to its portfolioYilport Holding, a subsidiary of Turkish group YILDIRIM, has announced completion of its acquisition of Portuguese terminal operator Tertir, adding a further 10 international ports to its fleet.
Incredible creatures under water!Quite the incredible video is making waves after a boater got a bit more than he bargained for. Taking place off the coast of Alaska, one man heard something below the surface of the water, but nothing could have prepared him for what was about to happen.
Abu Dhabi ports go digitalImport and export cargos can be tracked, cleared and booked online by customers as Abu Dhabi Ports Company prepares to launch new services.
Mega Colombo Port City Development ProjectThe Ministry of Ports has taken steps to gear-up construction work on the mega Colombo Port City Development Project.
- Bureau Veritas Grants AIP for 19,000 cbm LNG Bunkering Vessel Design
- MOL, Total Pen Deal for 2nd LNG Bunker Vessel
- 19 Tanker Crew Kidnapped off Nigeria
- Essar Shipping to Install Scrubbers on Four Ships
- Successful Factory Acceptance Test For ECA Group Submarine Steering Console
- Rotterdam’s city council gives the green light to the Port Vision
- China Denies U.S. Navy Ships from Hong Kong Port Visits
- CMA CGM Picks Marseille-Fos for Bunkering of LNG-Fueled ULCVs
- Grindrod Shipping Postpones IVS Bulk Stake Purchase
- Unifeeder Takes Majority Stake in The Feedertech Group
- Navig8 Chemical Tankers Adds 4 Ships to Odfjell Pool
- Captain Dies After Vietnamese Cargo Ship Sinks in South China Sea
- MSC announces fresh prices from Europe
- Six Ways Remote Helm Control Technology Improves Marine Vessel Operations
- AIDA Cruises’ 14th Ship Named in Palma de Mallorca
- NYK Obtains Japan’s 1st Sustainability-Linked Loan
- Dutch Navy Frigate To Join French-Led Naval Task Force In The Strait Of Hormuz
- Imabari, JMU Joining Forces in Capital Tie-Up
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf