A guy surfs on waves with a dirt bike!
- Stricken Solo Yachtsman Sighted in the Indian Ocean
- Autonomous Navigation along Inland Waterways
- Australia's Antarctic Icebreaker Afloat
- English High Court Continues Djibouti Port Company Restraint
- Bomin Exits Bunker Markets in Singapore, Antwerp
- ABB Acquires Logistics Tech Firm intrion
- Trafigura Leases 35 Crude Oil and Product Tankers
- Marlink Sings Pact with SES Networks
- Aker Solutions Wins Services Contract with Petrobras
- Nigerian Pirates Kidnap 12 Crew from Swiss Cargo Ship
- Ferry Capsizes on Lake Victoria, Killing Over 130 Passengers
- Cadets Study the "Tears of the Arizona"
- Murmansk Port Experiments with Screens to Control Coal Dust
- Navy's Shipboard Posts May Have Higher Risk of Sexual Assault
- APM Terminals Gothenburg Performs Well
Surfing with a dirt bike !
Amazing dirt bike!
This news is a total 5440 time has been read
Yilport Holding adds Tertir to its portfolioYilport Holding, a subsidiary of Turkish group YILDIRIM, has announced completion of its acquisition of Portuguese terminal operator Tertir, adding a further 10 international ports to its fleet.
Incredible creatures under water!Quite the incredible video is making waves after a boater got a bit more than he bargained for. Taking place off the coast of Alaska, one man heard something below the surface of the water, but nothing could have prepared him for what was about to happen.
Abu Dhabi ports go digitalImport and export cargos can be tracked, cleared and booked online by customers as Abu Dhabi Ports Company prepares to launch new services.
Mega Colombo Port City Development ProjectThe Ministry of Ports has taken steps to gear-up construction work on the mega Colombo Port City Development Project.
- Cantium Contracts Rowan Jack-up
- Seabourn Cruises into Cuba in 2019
- Belt and Road Fuels Fujian Mawei Shipbuilding Growth
- Davie awarded $610 million for AHTS-to-icebreaker conversions
- Soybean Ship Docks in Dalian
- Passengers View Red Arrows From Cunard Queens
- Antwerp Introduces Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Ghana Arrests Saiko Crew
- Africa Opens its Doors to the World
- Port of Antwerp Fire Under Control
- Google Street View Tours Offshore Platform
- Burlington (EPF 10) Passes Acceptance Trials
- Port of Antwerp Tests Autonomous Sounding Boat
- Jack-up Completes Major Crane Refit
- Dorian LPG reports loss-making quarter
- Retailers Stock Up Ahead of Tariffs
- Investigators Examine Tanker Suspected in Hit-and-Run
- Three Firms Accused of Violating Sanctions on N. Korea
- Lightering Set to Begin for SSL Kolkata
- After Spill, Port of Rotterdam Replaces Miles of Shoreline