A guy surfs on waves with a dirt bike!
- Hydrogen vessel project receives €8M in EU funding
- Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina Sign Offshore Wind Pact
- Turkish Shipbuilder Develops New Armed, Unmanned Surface Vessel
- Lost Container Incident in Bristol Channel, England
- Lebanon, Israel in second round of maritime border talks
- Fincantieri Partners with India’s Leading Shipbuilder
- happy 97th republic day
- BIMCO: 500 days since last VLCC was sold to scrapyard
- Scorpio Bulkers is Selling Off its Fleet and Shifting to Offshore Wind
- What the battle for the White House means for global shipping
- NYK takes delivery of 1st Japan-built LNG-fuelled PCTC
- DP World faces Shreyas shareholder opposition to acquisition
- Total taps Hafnia and Viken for LNG-fuelled aframax newbuilds
- Keppel and EMA to pilot floating energy storage system
- Shipping stocks hammered as Wall Street tumbles
Surfing with a dirt bike !
Amazing dirt bike!
This news is a total 6170 time has been read
Yilport Holding adds Tertir to its portfolioYilport Holding, a subsidiary of Turkish group YILDIRIM, has announced completion of its acquisition of Portuguese terminal operator Tertir, adding a further 10 international ports to its fleet.
Incredible creatures under water!Quite the incredible video is making waves after a boater got a bit more than he bargained for. Taking place off the coast of Alaska, one man heard something below the surface of the water, but nothing could have prepared him for what was about to happen.
Abu Dhabi ports go digitalImport and export cargos can be tracked, cleared and booked online by customers as Abu Dhabi Ports Company prepares to launch new services.
Mega Colombo Port City Development ProjectThe Ministry of Ports has taken steps to gear-up construction work on the mega Colombo Port City Development Project.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy