A guy surfs on waves with a dirt bike!
- Port of Corpus Christi Expands Capacity for Wind Turbines
- ICTSI Wins 20-Year Concession for Port Sudan Terminal
- Singapore Retains Top Spot in Shipping Development Index
- Yamal LNG Shipment Arrives in China via Arctic Route
- DP World to Build Traders Market at Jebel Ali
- New Vehicle Terminal Planned for Southampton
- New Spanish Sub is Too Big to Berth at Home Port
- LNG: Eastern Australia Faces Troubled Times
- New Texas Crude Export Terminal Planned
- First of Six New LNG Carriers Delivered to BP
- Largest Oil Shipment Sent from Vancouver to China Since 2015
- Seventeen Abandoned Seafarers Rescued in Iran
- Amphib USS Tripoli Finishes Final Voyage
- Asian Piracy at Ten-Year Low
- Homeland Security Chairman Warns of Russia's Ambitions
Surfing with a dirt bike !
Amazing dirt bike!
This news is a total 5184 time has been read
Yilport Holding adds Tertir to its portfolioYilport Holding, a subsidiary of Turkish group YILDIRIM, has announced completion of its acquisition of Portuguese terminal operator Tertir, adding a further 10 international ports to its fleet.
Incredible creatures under water!Quite the incredible video is making waves after a boater got a bit more than he bargained for. Taking place off the coast of Alaska, one man heard something below the surface of the water, but nothing could have prepared him for what was about to happen.
Abu Dhabi ports go digitalImport and export cargos can be tracked, cleared and booked online by customers as Abu Dhabi Ports Company prepares to launch new services.
Mega Colombo Port City Development ProjectThe Ministry of Ports has taken steps to gear-up construction work on the mega Colombo Port City Development Project.
- Kalmar RMGs to Support Rotterdam Short Sea Terminals
- Caspian Shipping Company Open Office in Greece
- Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company's “Jafar Jabbarli” Back to Operation
- HMM and PSA Take Control of Busan Terminal
- Australian Port Authority Readies Clean Shipping Incentive
- Eight Robert Allan Tugs for Persero
- Lürssen awards Civmec significant Australian OPV contract
- Robot Cleans World’s Largest Crane Vessel
- Torqeedo Powers Electric Workboat Fleet in China
- Fishing Vessel Repowered after Big Hours
- Apply Now for the MN 100
- US Women Dockworkers Accuse Shippers, Union of Discrimination
- Rotterdam Begins Deepening of New Waterway
- Novatek Delivers its First LNG Cargo to India
- 'We Not Targeted By Australia Vessel Ban': MSC
- St. Louis, Plaquemines Ports Ink MoU for Mississippi River Cooperation
- Wavepiston Puts Renolit Films to the Test
- Samsung’s Smart Ship Solution Obtains ABS Cyber Approval
- Chinese Shipbuilding Giant CSSC Appoints New Chairman
- Baltic Index Rises to One-week High