- Governments Pledge Actions for Seafarers and Crew Change at UK Summit
- American Boxship Rescues Three Sailors Off Hawaii
- Unlocking Improved Safety and Standards for Dry Bulk Shipping
- Pilot Program Test Blockchain Technology to Improve Container Handling
- Two Chinese Fishing Vessels Detained After Body Found on Board
- TUI Completes Sale of Hapag-Lloyd to Royal Caribbean Joint Venture
- North Sea Port Reports Strong Declines in Seabourne and Inland Volumes
- Germany Cruises Set to Resume While British Advise Against Cruising
- New House Bill Would Provide Relief for U.S. Ports, Maritime Operators
- TraPac Los Angeles Signs On for Environmental Certification Program
- CSSC unit to supply 10 dual-fuel engines for Yangzijiang newbuilds
- Pan Ocean launching new service connecting Guangzhou and South Korea
- Panama Canal increases maximum draught for neo-panamax locks
- Actual Number of Containers Lost at Sea Falling, Study Shows
- Philippine Red Cross Visits Stranded Crew on Abandoned Tanker
Tallink Grupp Opens New Subsidiary in Singapore
Estonian Tallink Grupp, a provider of passenger and cargo transport services, is establishing a subsidiary in Singapore, the group’s first in Asia.
This news is a total 873 time has been read
Wan Hai Lines launching Taiwan - Vietnam - Thailand serviceWan Hai Lines has announced a new service string connecting Taiwan to Vietnam and Thailand. This service is to be named TVT (Taiwan – Vietnam – Thailand) operated jointly with Interasia Lines.
COVID-19 agony: 2 more cruise ship crew members die while awaiting repatriationThe ongoing global crewing crisis took the lives of two more cruise ship workers, the International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF) said.
Viking Line’s freight transport standing firm against COVID-19 impactFinland-based ferry company Viking Line is experiencing a growth in demand for freight transport onboard its ships, keeping its traffic volumes high despite the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on the movement of goods.
MSC Cruises: Our Ship Was Turned Away Based on Fears, not FactsAfter MSC Meraviglia was denied port access Jamaica and Cayman Islands earlier this week, MSC Cruises, owner and operator of the vessel, said the ship was effectively turned away simply based on fears, not facts.
Carnival Cruise Line Inks 5-Year Agreement with City of NorfolkUS-based cruise line Carnival Cruise Line has signed a five-year agreement with the City of Norfolk, Virginia, to operate seasonal cruises from the Half Moone Cruise Center through 2025.
US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355The United States and Canada are sending airplanes to Japan to evacuate their citizens from the cruise ship Diamond Princess which has been quarantined in Yokohama, Japan for almost two weeks amid coronavirus outbreak.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy