- Tanker Rate Surge Drives Record ClarkSea Index Spike
- First British F-35B Land Onboard HMS Queen Elizabeth
- Wärtsilä, Norsepower Team Up on Wind Propulsion Services for Shipping
- Freighter Runs Aground off Corsica, France
- PETRONAS Conducts Its 3rd LNG Break-Bulking STS Tansfer
- Trump Reaches Partial Deal with China, Delays Tariffs
- Cargo Ship Refloated after Grounding off Dominican Coast
- Will ground-based hypersonic missiles replace aircraft carriers in the defense budget?
- Golden Ray to Be Disassembled in St. Simons Sound
- 2020 Bulkers Secures Work for Another Newbuild
- Sasol Invests in 1st South African-Owned Chemical Tanker
- Teekay Inks Hummingbird FPSO Employment Extension
- Supertankers See Another Windfall with Attack on Iranian Ship
- Box ships dominate Panama Canal's record tonnage
- Successful First Sea Trials For Philippine Coast Guard OCEA OPV 270
Tankers International opens office at New York
Tankers International, one of the largest pool operators of VLCCs worldwide (“Tankers International”, the “TI Pool” or “TI”), announced today the addition of two new members, the Hunter Group ASA and Hartree Maritime Partners LLC
This news is a total 168 time has been read
Tags: Tankers International
Maersk Tankers Names 18th MR UnitDanish tanker owner and operator Maersk Tankers held a naming ceremony for Maersk Curacao, its eighth MR unit being delivered by Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI).
OET Exercises Option to Acquire ECO Suezmax Tanker PairGreek shipping company Okeanis Eco Tankers (OET) intends to exercise an option to acquire two ECO scrubber-fitted Suezmax tankers under construction at South Korean Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries.
NYK Takes Delivery of First Scrubber-Fitted VLCCJapanese shipping company Nippon Yusen Kaisha (NYK) has taken delivery of the very large crude oil carrier (VLCC) Tanzawa, the first new NYK-owned vessel to include an SOx scrubber.
Sovcomflot Receives Newest Arctic Shuttle TankerRussian shipping company Sovcomflot held a naming and flag raising ceremony for its newest Arctic shuttle tanker on October 6 in Vladivostok.
COSCO Shipping Heavy Industry Wins Tanker Duo OrderChina’s COSCO Shipping Heavy Industry has signed an agreement for the construction of two 49,900 dwt crude oil tankers.
- Ballast water compliance: what you need to know
- Hyundai Heavy Obtains Second USCG BWMS Type Approval
- First private container terminal NSICT wants to change course
- World’s first hydrogen-powered seagoing vessel docks in London
- Astro Ocean Cruise’s First Ship Named in China
- Vopak Can Now Sell Algeciras Terminal
- Hapag-Lloyd announces VMS on FP1 Service
- CMA CGM complies with IMO 2020 (video)
- COSCO Tankers Go Dark Amid U.S. Sanctions
- NRF: Imports at Major US Ports to Surge Ahead of December Tariffs
- MISC Orders LNG Carrier Duo, Inks Charter Deals with Exxon
- Teekay Shuttle Tankers Issues USD 125 Mn Green Bonds Due 2024
- DryShips Shareholders Vote for SPII Holdings Merger
- Panama Canal Handles Record Tonnage in 2019 Fiscal Year
- Fourth New 5,400-Lane-Meter RoRo Ship Joins CLdN Fleet
- Chief Officer Muharrem Cimen killed by snapped line, Spain
- KOTUG, Horizon Maritime Create Joint Venture in Canada
- First Phase of Ecuador’s Posorja Deep Water Port Completed
- Maersk Tankers, Cargill and Mitsui Team Up to Cut GHG Emissions in Shipping
- Kongsberg, MAN ES to Collaborate on Common Data