- Greek Authorities Confirm No Covid-19 Aboard Mein Schiff 6
- CMA CGM Suspects Data Breach from Cyber Attack
- Georgia Ports Predicts Another Record Month for Container Volumes
- 80 Percent of Crew on Bulk Carrier Test Positive for COVID-19
- Three Iranian Tankers Approach Venezuela With Sanctioned Fuel Cargoes
- Okeanis Eco Tankers secures VLCC charter
- Why scrubbers matter
- HHLA takes control of new PLT terminal in Trieste
- Mainport acquires resources for Irish offshore wind market
- Container Fire on Ship Off India Highlights Ongoing Danger
- Kongsberg Digital Partners with MAN on Project for Höegh Autoliners
- Carnival's P&O Australia Confirms Sale of Cruise Ship
- Abu Dhabi Ports expands supply chain with MICCO acquisition
- NYK to introduce new data-led shipbuilding contract
- TEU traffic plummets across India
Tariffs take toll on Port of LA October volumes
The Port of Los Angeles moved 770,189 TEUs in October, a 19.1% decrease compared to 2018’s record-breaking October. After 10 months of 2019, total volumes have increased 1.8% compared to last year, which was the busiest year ever at America’s top port.
This news is a total 258 time has been read
Georgia Ports Predicts Another Record Month for Container VolumesThe Georgia Ports Authority reported Monday that the Port of Savannah is on track to achieve a monthly record for September, following closely after the all-time record set last month.
HHLA takes control of new PLT terminal in TriestePiattaforma Logistica Trieste is a partnership formed by local companies to build and operate in a public private partnership with the Trieste Port Authority a new marine terminal in the Port of Trieste
Abu Dhabi Ports expands supply chain with MICCO acquisitionAbu Dhabi Ports has acquired MICCO Logistics as it continues to diversify its operations and enhance the emirate’s rank as an international hub for trade and logistics.
TEU traffic plummets across IndiaContainer traffic at India’s biggest ports fell by 25% between April and August as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to data from the Indian Ports’ Association (IPA).
American Home Shopping Boom Buoys Shipping Lines Across the PacificAn online home shopping boom in the U.S. has sent transpacific sea freight rates to the highest on record, helping the container shipping industry in Asia.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy