- Brave Tern gearing up for largest wind turbines
- Pirates Attack Second Vessel in Gulf of Guinea Kidnapping Five Crew
- Employing the USMCA to Build Trade Between Florida and Mexico's Ports
- USCG: Needless Flares and Drunk Boating Still Illegal on 4th of July
- Chinese Officials Investigate COVID-19 During Crew Change on MSC Ship
- Burned Car Carrier Hoegh Xiamen Declared a Total Loss
- Wan Hai Lines launching Taiwan - Vietnam - Thailand service
- Container volume at major Chinese ports up 3.5% in late June
- Harland & Wolff Makes Turnaround With Cruise and Ferry Refits
- Hurtigruten Expands Cruising Including First Departures from Germany
- 11 industry majors pave way for accelerating energy transition
- Polish LNG terminal receives milestone 100th cargo
- U.S. Seeks Seize Iranian Gasoline from Four Tankers Headed to Venezuela
- Pirates Kidnap Nine from BW Offshore FPSO Off Nigeria
- Coast Guard, NTSB Investigating Lost Containers in Hawaii
Teekay Shuttle Tankers Eyes USD 150 Mn to Finance Newbuilds
Bermuda-based Teekay Shuttle Tankers is looking to raise up to USD 150 million to finance its newbuild series under construction.
This news is a total 294 time has been read
U.S. Seeks Seize Iranian Gasoline from Four Tankers Headed to VenezuelaU.S. prosecutors late on Wednesday filed a lawsuit to seize the gasoline aboard four tankers that Iran is shipping to Venezuela, the latest attempt by the Trump administration to increase economic pressure on the two U.S. foes.
LNG Shipbuilding Continues With Three Vessel Order From COSCODespite soft demand for LNG, ship owners and shipbuilders are continuing to proceed with new construction believing in the longer-term prospects of the segment.
Oil Tanker Market May Take Trump’s Sanctions In Stride This TimeThe Trump administration’s plan to add as many as 50 oil tankers to an already long list of sanctioned vessels would be enough to send global shipping costs surging under normal circumstances.
15 crew members of an oil tanker test positive for COVID-19, 2 hospitalizedFifteen crew members on board a Maltese-flagged oil tanker have tested positive to COVID-19, and two crew members have been hospitalized, but they are not in a critical condition.
Slowing LNG shipping market looks to LNG power generation for boostThe niche LNG-to-power segment that is budding in the background may inject a much-needed boost to generate more activities for the LNG shipping market, according to analyst Drewry.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy