- Large Blast Rocks Ship at Jebel Ali Port in Dubai
- Seaspan seals charter extensions with Cosco for 17 vessels
- Damning report emerges of the pilots onboard the Ever Given
- Russia Claims its Forces Used Live Fire to Chase Off UK Warship
- Ikea, Lenovo cargo worth $780 million stuck onboard MV Ever Given in the Suez Canal
- Iran claims US will lift oil and shipping sanctions as nuclear talks press ahead
- Deal in principle reached on Ever Given
- Seaspan Adds to Containership Orderbook
- Return to Cruising: Carnival Announces Sailings for 42 Ships
- Ulstein to Design Non-Fossil Fuel Containership for Norwegian Startup
- Iran Says U.S. to Lift All Oil and Shipping Sanctions
- Secret Tipoff Enables Turkey To Seize Its Largest Consignment of Cocaine Worth $275 million
- Elon Musk eyes subterranean container transport
- One dead and three injured in boiler blast at Bangladesh shipyard
- Boxship ploughs into Santos passenger jetty
Terma C-Guard Decoy Launcher Passes SAT Aboard Thai Navy Krabi-Class OPV
Yet another C-Guard Decoy Launching System delivery from Terma who recently completed a successful Sea Acceptance Test (SAT) for the Royal Thai Navy OPV Krabi Class.
This news is a total 564 time has been read
Russia Claims its Forces Used Live Fire to Chase Off UK WarshipThe Royal Navy and the Kremlin have issued competing accounts of a freedom of navigation operation undertaken by the Royal Navy destroyer HMS Defender off Russian-occupied Crimea on Wednesday morning.
USS John McCain Patrols Disputed Paracel IslandsThe busy waterway is one of a number of flashpoints in the U.S.-China relationship, which include a trade war, U.S. sanctions, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Iran's Best Submarines Have Been Out of the Water for a MonthWhile the Iranian naval forces have been clashing with U.S. forces in the Middles East in the last several weeks, its most capable submarines have been out of action.
Beijing Vows to Retaliate Against UK Aircraft Carrier’s Possible Mission in S. China SeaChinese Defence Ministry spokesman Tan Kefei has warned the Western powers against sending warships to the South China Sea, vowing that Beijing may retaliate.
U.S. Nuclear-Powered Sub Enters Gulf After Transiting the Strait of HormuzThe U.S. Navy’s nuclear-power submarine USS Georgia has entered the Arabian Gulf after transiting through the Strait of Hormuz.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy