- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
- US Navy takes delivery of its 21st littoral combat ship
- Pakistan Navy commissions new offshore patrol vessel
- Search Underway for Bulk Carrier’s Missing Master off Chuuk
- Berge Bulk Ship Takes 1st Commercial Delivery of 3D Printed Parts
- 4 crew poisoned by fumigation, 1 died, France
- Nauticor, Fassmer Team Up on LNG Newbuilding, Retrofitting Projects
Third New ECO VLCC Delivered to Hunter Tankers
Hunter Tankers, a part of Hunter Group ASA, took delivery of the newbuilding very large crude carrier (VLCC) Hunter Laga on November 1.
This news is a total 393 time has been read
Nauticor, Fassmer Team Up on LNG Newbuilding, Retrofitting ProjectsGermany-based LNG supplier Nauticor and compatriot manufacturer of special purpose vessels Fr. Fassmer have unveiled the cooperation in newbuilding and retrofitting projects for ships with LNG engines.
Stranded Tankers and Full Storage Tanks: Coronavirus Leads to Crude Glut in ChinaThe coronavirus’s effect on energy markets is worsening, as the sharp fall in demand in China, the world’s largest importer of crude, is stranding oil cargoes off the country’s coast and prompting shippers to seek out other Asian destinations.
Grindrod Shipping Ups Stake in IVS Bulk JV, Sells TankerSingapore-based ship owner and operator Grindrod Shipping Holdings (GSH) has agreed to acquire an additional stake in IVS Bulk joint venture and sell a 2010-built product tanker.
Euronav Buys VLCC Resale TrioBelgium’s tanker shipping company Euronav NV has entered into an agreement for the acquisition via resale of three very large crude carrier (VLCC) newbuilds.
DSME Inks Deal with KNOT for Shuttle Tanker DuoKorean shipbuilder Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) has signed a contract with Norwegian-based shipowner Knutsen NYK Offshore Tankers AS for the construction of two shuttle tankers.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok