- Storm-hit Maersk Essen reroutes to Mexico
- Biden steers U.S. back towards Paris Agreement on his first day
- NEO Energy in talks to buy ExxonMobil’s North Sea assets
- MSC Says It Will Pony Up to Avoid General Average in Maersk Elba Fire
- 750 boxes fall off Maersk ship during another Pacific storm
- 37% of all boxes are rolled over
- Singapore to vaccinate over 10,000 frontline maritime workers by end of month
- Frank Coles, CEO of Wallem Group, resigns
- Pavimar grows fleet to 12 with capesize acquisition
- Pacific Drilling seals new drillship contract with Petronas
- US imposes further sanctions on Iranian shipping entities
- Dana Petroleum terminates Maersk Drilling contract
- Iran Fires Long-Range Anti-Ship Missiles Into Indian Ocean
- Introducing the top EPC company (IOEC)
- DNV GL Dropping the ‘GL’ Amid Corporate Rebranding
Three Years After Fatal Collision, USS Fitzgerald Returns to Service
On Saturday - almost three years to the day after she collided with a container ship off Yokosuka - the destroyer USS Fitzgerald departed Ingalls Shipbuilding to return to her homeport in San Diego.
This news is a total 1489 time has been read
Beijing Vows to Retaliate Against UK Aircraft Carrier’s Possible Mission in S. China SeaChinese Defence Ministry spokesman Tan Kefei has warned the Western powers against sending warships to the South China Sea, vowing that Beijing may retaliate.
U.S. Nuclear-Powered Sub Enters Gulf After Transiting the Strait of HormuzThe U.S. Navy’s nuclear-power submarine USS Georgia has entered the Arabian Gulf after transiting through the Strait of Hormuz.
Royal Navy Prepares to Exclude French Fishermen From UK WatersFishing rights are a key sticking point in the last-minute negotiations between the UK and the EU over the terms of Britain's long-awaited exit from the European Union.
France’s Next-Generation Aircraft Carrier Will be Nuclear-Powered -MacronFrance’s next-generation aircraft carrier will be nuclear-powered and replace the national fleet’s flagship warship, the Charles de Gaulle, in 2038, President Emmanuel Macron said on Tuesday.
Russia’s newest corvette conducts the first launch of cruise missile off Pacific coastThe latest corvette of Project 20380, Aldar Tsydenzhapov, built for Russia’s Pacific Fleet conducted its first launch of an Uran cruise missile against a naval target in the Peter the Great Gulf
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy