- Carnival cuts fuel costs with just-in-time arrival technology
- Stena’s E-Flexer ferries: how they achieved high energy efficiency levels
- Coupled system key to DP installation
- Global LNG demand hits record 359M tonnes
- DNV GL container ship fire notation awarded to MSC Gülsün-class
- JFD Australia, Royal Australian Navy extend contract for submarine rescue system supply
- BIMCO: Coronavirus Comes at the Worst Time for Shipping
- ABS to Class World’s Largest Type-B Ethane Carriers
- Coronavirus Could Pose Threat to Cruise Ship Credit Ratings
- India claims detained COSCO ship carried nuclear missile launcher
- Works starts on new RR facility to support Canadian surface combatant program
- Ships Trading with North Korea Will Not Be Flying Palau Flag
- IMO Urges Unnecessary Delays to Ships amid Coronavirus Are Prevented
- Carnival Cruise Line Inks 5-Year Agreement with City of Norfolk
- Diana Shipping’s 2nd Vessel Sale Falls Through
Titan Acquisition Holdings acquires HII’s San Diego Shipyard
Titan Acquisition Holdings has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Huntington Ingalls Industries’ (HII) San Diego Shipyard.
This news is a total 184 time has been read
JFD Australia, Royal Australian Navy extend contract for submarine rescue system supplyJames Fisher’s Perth-based business, JFD Australia, will continue to supply its submarine rescue system to the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) for at least the next four years.
Works starts on new RR facility to support Canadian surface combatant programLast week, ground was broken on a new expansion to Rolls-Royce’s Centre of Excellence for Naval Handling equipment in Peterborough, Ontario.
Naval Group unveils long-term cooperation with GreeceFrench shipbuilder Naval Group has unveiled its long-term cooperation plan developed to support the acquisition program of two FDI frigates — [email protected] class — for the Hellenic Navy.
Saab signs partnership deal with Australian Department of Defence for combat management systemsSaab has signed an enterprise partnering agreement with the Australian Department of Defence to provide combat management systems across all the Royal Australian Navy’s major surface ships.
US Navy takes delivery of its 21st littoral combat shipThe US Navy has taken delivery of the future Independence-class littoral combat ship USS Kansas City (LCS 22) at the Austal USA’s shipyard in Mobile, Alabama.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok