- ABB supplies power system for De Beers’ diamond recovery vessel
- Singapore port container volumes down, bunker sales up in H1
- Greek shipowner ‘tonne millionaires’ increase to 75
- Panama Ship Registry grows 4.1% under new administration
- Video: Two Cargo Ships in Head-On Collision on Welland Canal
- Amphibious Assault Ship USS Bonhomme Richard Is On Fire At Naval Base San Diego
- Cargo ship aground, crew evacuated, South China sea
- Seafarers in crisis and the support from Maritime Charities
- Brave Tern arrives in Taiwan
- Maersk sells giant containership for green recycling in Turkey
- The World’s Cruise Ships Can’t Sail. Now, What to Do With Them?
- Governments Pledge Actions for Seafarers and Crew Change at UK Summit
- American Boxship Rescues Three Sailors Off Hawaii
- Unlocking Improved Safety and Standards for Dry Bulk Shipping
- Pilot Program Test Blockchain Technology to Improve Container Handling
TMS Cardiff Gas Signs Long Term LNG Carrier Charter Deal with Total
Operator and manager of LNG carriers TMS Cardiff Gas has entered into a long term time charter contract with Total Gas & Power Limited for one of its eleven newbuilding LNG carriers.
This news is a total 200 time has been read
Greek shipowner ‘tonne millionaires’ increase to 75A survey of Greece’s shipowners and operators by Naftiliaki Greek Shipping shows the number operating fleets of over 1m dwt has increased to 75 from 72 a year earlier.
Amphibious Assault Ship USS Bonhomme Richard Is On Fire At Naval Base San DiegoOne person was treated for smoke inhalation after an explosion and fire Sunday on board a ship at Naval Base San Diego.The blaze called in shortly before 9 a.m. on the USS Bonhomme Richard.
Seafarers in crisis and the support from Maritime CharitiesThe lack of prompt action by world governments, International shipping organisations and parts of the maritime sector, has seen a deep crisis develop in our global seafaring community not seen since World War II.
Maersk sells giant containership for green recycling in TurkeyMaersk, owner and operator of the world’s largest container shipping fleet, has sold a 9, 640 TEU containership Sine Maersk for demolition in Turkey.
The World’s Cruise Ships Can’t Sail. Now, What to Do With Them?Hundreds of people lined the banks of Glasgow’s River Clyde a few weeks ago for the rare sight of a small, high-end cruise ship sailing upriver—practically into the heart of the city.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy