- Suez Canal Expansion Plans Accelerated For Completion By July 2023
- Genting’s German Shipyards File for Bankruptcy
- Singapore ranked world’s leading maritime city
- Shipbuilding Mega-Merger Blocked: European Commission Prohibits Hyundai Heavy Industries’ Takeover of DSME
- Iranian freighter aground at 159-kilometer mark, top Caspian grounding site
- Russia Remains Open About Military Deployment to Cuba and Venezuela Amid Security Guarantee Impasse
- Maritime tech in 2022
- Tidal Range Alliance appoints new chair
- Turkey’s TPAO wraps up gas flow testing in Black Sea
- PORT OF BARCELONA ISSUES TENDER FOR SHORE POWER SUPPLY AT BEST TERMINAL
- Wakashio’s Stern Dismantled in Mauritius
- DP World Begins With Construction of Senegal’s New Port
- Sembcorp Marine Wins ABS Approval In Principle for Ammonia Bunkering Barge
- Cruise ship with 233 passengers breached in grounding, Norway
- Breakaway offshore tug drifting towards oil rig, Gulf of Siam
Total Takes Over Stake in Qatar Oil Field
Total and Qatar Petroleum have entered into an agreement to develop Qatar's offshore Al-Shaheen oil field for the next 25 years.
This news is a total 849 time has been read
Suez Canal Expansion Plans Accelerated For Completion By July 2023A project to expand parts of the Suez Canal is expected to be completed after two years of work in July 2023, the chairman of the Suez Canal Authority (SCA) said on Sunday.
Genting’s German Shipyards File for BankruptcyThe filings known as insolvency under German law included the MV Werften group in the east as well as Lloyd-Weft in Bremerhaven.
Russia Remains Open About Military Deployment to Cuba and Venezuela Amid Security Guarantee ImpasseThe draft agreements stipulate limits to troop, aircraft, and warship deployments, as well as missile deployment for both sides, and also suggested that NATO stop its expansion near the Russian border.
Maritime tech in 2022First, Covid will continue to seriously disrupt movement of personnel, parts and equipment. This will lead to a continued acceleration of innovation and faster adoption of practices such as remote operational support and 3D printing of parts.
Tidal Range Alliance appoints new chairThe Welsh company cooperates with project developers on fully funded, large-scale renewable energy projects in offshore and onshore wind, hydrogen, solar, manufacturing and marine.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy