- Ghost Ship Washes Ashore in Ireland
- Thenamaris Lifts Option for 4th LPG Carrier at Hyundai Mipo
- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
- US Navy takes delivery of its 21st littoral combat ship
- Pakistan Navy commissions new offshore patrol vessel
- Search Underway for Bulk Carrier’s Missing Master off Chuuk
- Berge Bulk Ship Takes 1st Commercial Delivery of 3D Printed Parts
Turkish Navy Commissions 4th And Last Ada-Class Corvette
The Turkish Navy yesterday commissioned its 4th and last Ada-class corvette (MILGEM Project), TCG Kinaliada (F-514), at the Istanbul Shipyard facilities in Tuzla.
This news is a total 387 time has been read
Ghost Ship Washes Ashore in IrelandA vessel without a single soul on board ran aground near Ballycotton, Cork in Ireland, the Irish Coast Guard informed on Sunday, February 16.
Thenamaris Lifts Option for 4th LPG Carrier at Hyundai MipoAthens-based ship manager Thenamaris has declared an option for the fourth in a series of 38,000 cbm LPG carriers at the Korean shipyard Hyundai Mipo Dockyard.
Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for TradeFebruary 2020 will come to be remembered as a period of historic disruption to physical supply chains the world over, as the coronavirus wrecks trade.
Cruise Industry Shuns Asia Amid Coronavirus FearsThe plight of the cruise ship off Japan with more than 200 coronavirus infections and the shunning of another luxury liner by five ports despite no known cases has led to a sharp change in tack for an industry in shock: avoid Asia.
Coronavirus Hits China’s Crude Oil, Iron Ore, Coal Imports: RussellCalculating the exact impact on commodity markets from the coronavirus epidemic in China is still a fraught process, with too many unknown variables, but there are some early signs of the effect on physical shipments.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok