- The World’s Cruise Ships Can’t Sail. Now, What to Do With Them?
- Governments Pledge Actions for Seafarers and Crew Change at UK Summit
- American Boxship Rescues Three Sailors Off Hawaii
- Unlocking Improved Safety and Standards for Dry Bulk Shipping
- Pilot Program Test Blockchain Technology to Improve Container Handling
- Two Chinese Fishing Vessels Detained After Body Found on Board
- TUI Completes Sale of Hapag-Lloyd to Royal Caribbean Joint Venture
- North Sea Port Reports Strong Declines in Seabourne and Inland Volumes
- Germany Cruises Set to Resume While British Advise Against Cruising
- New House Bill Would Provide Relief for U.S. Ports, Maritime Operators
- TraPac Los Angeles Signs On for Environmental Certification Program
- CSSC unit to supply 10 dual-fuel engines for Yangzijiang newbuilds
- Pan Ocean launching new service connecting Guangzhou and South Korea
- Panama Canal increases maximum draught for neo-panamax locks
- Actual Number of Containers Lost at Sea Falling, Study Shows
Turkish Owner Orders Tanker Duo in South Korea
Turkish shipowner Yasa has placed an order for two tankers in South Korea, according to shipbrokers.
This news is a total 458 time has been read
CSSC unit to supply 10 dual-fuel engines for Yangzijiang newbuildsCSSC Marine Power has inked a contract with Yangzijiang Shipbuilding to provide up to 10 dual-fuel main engines.
Matson Launches Second Large Con-Ro at NASSCO ShipyardMatson and General Dynamics NASSCO shipyard celebrated the christened of one of the largest combination container/roll-on, roll-off ("con-ro") ships ever built in the United States.
Wärtsilä, Pastrovich Studio to design sustainable hybrid boutique cruise vesselFinnish technology group Wärtsilä has signed a partnership agreement with Monaco-based architect and yacht designer Stefano Pastrovich on the design of innovative, sustainable superyachts for the boutique cruise sector.
Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Introduction for Six MonthsRoyal Caribbean International is delaying the introduction of its new cruise ship the Odyssey of the Seas for six months.
Norden orders four ultramax bulkers at Chinese yardDenmark’s Norden has ordered four 61,000-dwt dry bulk ultramax carriers at China’s Nantong Cosco Khi Ship Engineering (Nacks).
Hyundai Heavy Industries Consolidates and Streamline Operations by 20%Responding to the challenges in the shipbuilding industry, Hyundai Heavy Industries announced that it will be slimming down its organization by 20 percent, consolidating business units and departments to overcome the current market conditions.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy