- CDC Provides Updated Guidance Helping Cruise Ship Crew Reparations
- USCG Medevacs Burned Crew Member of Maersk Ship in Atlantic
- Ocean Shipping Shrinks as Pandemic Pummels Retailers
- CMA CGM Sees Shipping Bottom Out in Q2 After Demand Plunge
- Chevron Oil Cargo Tangled in U.S. Sanctions on Venezuela
- Fincantieri-Naval Group joint venture inks 1st R&T contract with OCCAR
- Eidesvik secures more vessel work with Aker BP
- Gulf of Mexico operators evacuating workers ahead of storm
- Leonardo Da Vinci getting ready for Norway
- Drewry: A career at sea ever less attractive
- The Jones Act and the American Maritime Industry at 100
- U.S. Navy, Canadian Navy Complete Search for Crashed Helicopter
- Report: Maritime Cyberattacks Up by 400 Percent
- Iranian ship sinks off Iraqi coast - report
- Giant Ore Carrier Stellar Banner Refloated Off Brazil
Turkish powership to produce 1st LNG power in Africa
Aysegul Sultan powership with 235 MW capacity will produce electricity from LNG for Senegal to meet 15% of country's needs: Co. head
This news is a total 993 time has been read
Leonardo Da Vinci getting ready for NorwayPrysmian’s new cable-laying vessel Leonardo Da Vinci is undergoing final preparations ahead of being towed from Vard’s shipyard in Tulcea, Romania, to Norway for final outfitting.
CMA CGM Aims to Be Carbon Neutral by 2050French-based CMA CGM, the world’s fourth-largest container shipping group, said on Tuesday it would aim to become carbon neutral by 2050.
Cosco Energy Transportation Optimizes Structure in Ongoing ExpansionCosco Shipping Energy Transportation Company, part of the Chinese state Cosco shipping group, announced plans to merge with Shanghai Tanker, the owner of 49 tankers with an aggregate capacity of 4.73 million dwt.
ZES partners develop emission-free barge concept2 June 2020 saw the launch of Zero Emission Services B.V. (ZES), a new company that helps increase the sustainability of the inland shipping sector by leasing exchangeable battery containers — known as ZES-Packs — to businesses in inland shipping.
South Korean shipbuilders surge on giant Qatar LNG dealShares of South Korean shipbuilders surged on Tuesday following a landmark deal for Qatari liquefied natural gas carriers.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy