- TORM Invests in Scrubber-Fitted LR2 Newbuilding Pair
- China’s Crude Oil Thirst Drives Brazilian Exports to All-Time High
- Denmark: New Initiative Launched to Get More Women on Board
- BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse Join Poseidon Principles
- Royal Australian Navy establishes new warfighting agency
- Russian Navy’s Gremyaschiy corvette completes sea trials
- NYK: Coal Carrier Newbuild Starts Working for Joban Joint Power
- Report: Haifa Port Privatization Cleared
- Pirates Fire Upon Boxship off Nigeria
- Port of Karachi Bans Discharge of Scrubber Wash Water
- Large Vessel Demand Rises as Boxships Queuing for Scrubber Retrofits
- Schulte, DEVK Create New Maritime Asset Investment Platform
- IMO Secretary-General: Prices for Compliant Fuels Stabilizing
- France orders eight diving support fast boats for navy
- US Navy unveils name of newest Ford-class aircraft carrier
TurkStream infra. via Bulgaria completion due 2020
- Russia anticipates completion of TurkStream's infrastructure in Bulgaria in first half of 2020, says Russia's energy min.
This news is a total 402 time has been read
Qatargas Ships 1st Q-Flex LNG Cargo to Bangladesh Summit LNG FSRUDoha-based liquefied natural gas company Qatargas has delivered the first Q-Flex cargo of LNG to the Summit LNG (SLNG), Bangladesh’s second floating storage and regasification unit (FSRU).
Mammoet, ALE Merger Creates Heavy Lift GiantDutch provider of engineered heavy lifting and transport Mammoet has completed the acquisition of UK-based counterpart ALE.
Qatar Petroleum, KPC Pen LNG Supply DealQatar Petroleum and Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) have inked a 15-year sale and purchase agreement for the supply of up to 3 million tons per annum of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to Kuwait.
OPEC daily basket price stands at $67.96 a barrel TuesdayThe price of OPEC basket of fourteen crudes stood at US$67.96 a barrel on Tuesday, 31st December 2019, compared with US$68.89 the previous day, according to OPEC Secretariat calculations.
Enterprise Teams Up with Enbridge on VLCC Terminal DevelopmentAmerican midstream natural gas and crude oil pipeline company Enterprise Products Partners and Canadian energy transportation firm Enbridge Inc. have signed a letter of intent (LOI) to jointly develop a deepwater crude oil terminal in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok