- ICTSI a Step Closer to Starting Iloilo Port Development
- Japan Launched Largest Amphibious Drill Since WWII
- Shell Marine Wins Marine Lubricants Deal for 5 COSCO Pulp Carriers
- EU Commission Opens Probe into Italian Ports’ Tax Exemptions
- Teekay Receives Fifth Arc7 Icebreaking LNG Carrier
- Senegal Orders 3 Offshore Patrol Vessels From French Shipyard Piriou
- HMM Becomes Member of Getting to Zero Coalition
- China to make Piraeus the king of Europe
- Italy’s Saipem to Consider Combining With Rival Subsea 7
- Epic Gas Wraps Up Acquisition of 11,000 cbm Gas Carrier
- Report: Maersk’s Former Head of Operations Appointed CEO of MSC
- Pirates Attack Micoperi OSV in Gulf of Mexico, Injuring Two
- Netherlands sold 2 Tripartite class mine hunter to Bulgaria
- Leonardo ULISSES submarine-hunting acoustic system succesfully passes sea trials
- Bulgaria extends bids deadline for its two new patrol vessel
Two Crew Killed on Tanker off Dutch Caribbean
Two Filipino sailors have reportedly been stabbed to death aboard an Italian-flagged tanker off the coast of the Caribbean island of St. Eustatius.
This news is a total 324 time has been read
Epic Gas Wraps Up Acquisition of 11,000 cbm Gas CarrierSingapore-based gas carried owner Epic Gas has completed the acquisition of the Epic Sicily, an 11,000 cbm pressurized vessel built in Japan in 2015.
Okeanis Eco Tanker Earnings Hit by Scrubber RefitsScrubber retrofits on Suezmax vessels in the Okeanis Eco Tankers (OET) fleet have affected the company’s third quarter 2019 earnings.
Thun Tankers Receives Third China-Built L-Class TankerSweden’s Thun Tankers has taken delivery of the third of five L-class product tankers from China’s Avic Dingheng.
Dutch Salvage Firm to Refloat Grounded Tanker off IndiaThe government of India has selected a Dutch salvage company to salvage the chemical tanker Nu-Shi Nalini which ran aground off Dona Paula at Goa in late October.
Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel HubBelgian tanker operator Euronav signed a service agreement on Tuesday making Malaysia’s Linggi Port its supply base providing low-sulphur marine fuels and other services for ships plying East-of-Suez routes, the port operator said.
- Expedition Cruise Operators Agree on Voluntary Arctic HFO Ban
- Turkish Owner Orders Tanker Duo in South Korea
- Carnival Boosts Its Ethics and Compliance Team
- COSCO Shipping Specialized Carriers Names Its Latest Pulp Carrier
- Finland to Build Another Hybrid Electric Ferry
- SC Ports continues to see strong volumes
- Boya Gongdao Robot Technology unveils its Shark-Inspired Chinese Robot Submarine
- Pacific Fleet submarine launches torpedo attack at adversary warships at drills
- Euronav Picks Malaysia Port for Low Sulphur Fuel Hub
- Nordic Ports Join Forces to Focus on Sustainable Future
- Russia’s Pacific Fleet Udaloy-Class Destroyer
- Drewry: Box Spot Rates Rise amid More Idle Ships, Bunker Surcharges
- Four Japanese Companies Partner Up on FPSO Charter Project
- HII Laid Keel Of 1st Flight III Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer
- HHI Launched Third Daegu-Class FFX Batch II Frigate For ROK Navy
- ITF Calls for Urgent Action to Fight Piracy in Gulf of Guinea
- Klaveness Scaling Down Supramax Activity to Focus on Panamax
- Maersk’s Søren Toft Leaves, Company Looking for New COO
- Maersk announces new PSS in Port Sudan
- MPC Capital Takes Stake in Tanker Specialist Albis
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok
- Russian Tanker Damaged by Deadly Gas Explosion Released
- Fishing season begins in the Caspian Sea
- Police's naval drill in Persian Gulf