- SEA\LNG: 175 LNG-Fueled Ships in Operation, 203 on Order
- Slowing World Trade Impacts Port of Rotterdam Volumes
- Nakilat Boasts Highest Profit Ever
- Coronavirus Case Confirmed after Hundreds Leave Cruise Ship Westerdam
- Ghost Ship Washes Ashore in Ireland
- Thenamaris Lifts Option for 4th LPG Carrier at Hyundai Mipo
- DP World Returns to Private Ownership
- YM Efficiency Investigation: Effective Container Stowage Planning Crucial to Prevent Accidents
- First Semi-Automated Terminal in Italy Starts Ops
- US, Canada Start Evacuating Passengers on board Diamond Princess as Coronavirus Cases Hit 355
- Diana Shipping: Panamax Sale Fails
- Excluding UK from North Sea wind forum 'makes no sense'
- Chinese tug construction stunted by coronavirus
- Improve DP assurance and training to enhance safety
- Ships Are Skipping China and It’s Causing Turmoil for Trade
Two Crew Killed on Tanker off Dutch Caribbean
Two Filipino sailors have reportedly been stabbed to death aboard an Italian-flagged tanker off the coast of the Caribbean island of St. Eustatius.
This news is a total 403 time has been read
SEA\LNG: 175 LNG-Fueled Ships in Operation, 203 on OrderThere are 175 LNG-fueled ships currently in operation, with 203 on order and a further 141 LNG-ready vessels in operation and sitting on the order books, according to the latest figures from SEA\LNG, a UK-based multi-sector industry
Nakilat Boasts Highest Profit EverThe world’s largest owner of LNG carriers Qatar Gas Transport Company Ltd (NAKILAT) booked its highest yearly net profit since the company’s inception, the LNG major announced.
Nauticor, Fassmer Team Up on LNG Newbuilding, Retrofitting ProjectsGermany-based LNG supplier Nauticor and compatriot manufacturer of special purpose vessels Fr. Fassmer have unveiled the cooperation in newbuilding and retrofitting projects for ships with LNG engines.
Stranded Tankers and Full Storage Tanks: Coronavirus Leads to Crude Glut in ChinaThe coronavirus’s effect on energy markets is worsening, as the sharp fall in demand in China, the world’s largest importer of crude, is stranding oil cargoes off the country’s coast and prompting shippers to seek out other Asian destinations.
Grindrod Shipping Ups Stake in IVS Bulk JV, Sells TankerSingapore-based ship owner and operator Grindrod Shipping Holdings (GSH) has agreed to acquire an additional stake in IVS Bulk joint venture and sell a 2010-built product tanker.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy
- Myanmar Navy’s New LPD ‘Moattama’ In Vladivostok