- RRS Sir David Attenborough Launched
- Date Set for Next Gulf of Mexico Oil and Gas Lease Sale
- Four Cruise Ship Orders for Fincantieri
- New York Starts Offshore Wind Procurement
- Total Buys Engie’s Upstream LNG Business
- Ten Missing After Cargo Ship Sinks Near Shanghai
- Washington State Ferries Joins Green Marine
- Chinese Navy Spy Ship Watching RIMPAC
- First U.S. Offshore Wind Developer Acts on Fishing Gear
- Greenland Village Evacuated as Iceberg Approaches
- Senator McCain Joins Forefathers as USS McCain's Namesake
- As China's Navy Grows, Manning Challenges Await
- Metal Shark Enters Autonomous Boat Market
- Salvage Operations Under Way for SSL Kolkata
- NTSB: Icing Led to Deadly Fishing Boat Sinking
Two vessels attacked
Pirates attempted to hijack MV Jolly Rosso. Almost at the same time, MV Al Khaliq, a Panama flagged bulk carrier reported being under attack 180 nautical miles west of the Seychelles.
This news is a total 567 time has been read
RRS Sir David Attenborough LaunchedThe U.K’s polar research ship RRS Sir David Attenborough was launched into the River Mersey on Saturday July 14.
Four Cruise Ship Orders for FincantieriLast week, Fincantieri received four new cruise ship orders: two for Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) and two for TUI Cruises.
New York Starts Offshore Wind ProcurementNew York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo has commenced the state's first round of procurement to support New York's goal of 2,400 megawatts of new offshore wind generation by 2030, enough to power 1.2 million New York households.
Total Buys Engie’s Upstream LNG BusinessTotal has bought Engie’s portfolio of upstream LNG assets for an overall enterprise value of $1.5 billion.
Ten Missing After Cargo Ship Sinks Near ShanghaiTen people are missing after the general cargo ship Shun Qiang 2 collided with another cargo ship and then sank at an anchorage near Shanghai on Sunday.
- Kalmar RMGs to Support Rotterdam Short Sea Terminals
- Caspian Shipping Company Open Office in Greece
- Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company's “Jafar Jabbarli” Back to Operation
- HMM and PSA Take Control of Busan Terminal
- Australian Port Authority Readies Clean Shipping Incentive
- Eight Robert Allan Tugs for Persero
- Lürssen awards Civmec significant Australian OPV contract
- Robot Cleans World’s Largest Crane Vessel
- Torqeedo Powers Electric Workboat Fleet in China
- Fishing Vessel Repowered after Big Hours
- Apply Now for the MN 100
- US Women Dockworkers Accuse Shippers, Union of Discrimination
- Rotterdam Begins Deepening of New Waterway
- Novatek Delivers its First LNG Cargo to India
- 'We Not Targeted By Australia Vessel Ban': MSC
- St. Louis, Plaquemines Ports Ink MoU for Mississippi River Cooperation
- Wavepiston Puts Renolit Films to the Test
- Samsung’s Smart Ship Solution Obtains ABS Cyber Approval
- Chinese Shipbuilding Giant CSSC Appoints New Chairman
- Baltic Index Rises to One-week High