- Fincantieri-Naval Group joint venture inks 1st R&T contract with OCCAR
- Eidesvik secures more vessel work with Aker BP
- Gulf of Mexico operators evacuating workers ahead of storm
- Leonardo Da Vinci getting ready for Norway
- Drewry: A career at sea ever less attractive
- The Jones Act and the American Maritime Industry at 100
- U.S. Navy, Canadian Navy Complete Search for Crashed Helicopter
- CDC Provides Updated Guidance Helping Cruise Ship Crew Reparations
- Report: Maritime Cyberattacks Up by 400 Percent
- Iranian ship sinks off Iraqi coast - report
- Giant Ore Carrier Stellar Banner Refloated Off Brazil
- CMA CGM Aims to Be Carbon Neutral by 2050
- Tanker management company Sokana relaunched
- Singapore’s First LNG Bunkering Vessel Launched
- Seadrill Issues "Going Concern" Warning
U.S. House Considering Three Bills to Limit Offshore Drilling
The U.S. House of Representatives on Wednesday passed a bill to ban offshore oil and gas drilling off Florida, the first of three measures it is considering
This news is a total 522 time has been read
Mor oil and gas assets up for grabs due to Covid-19, Rystad saysOil and gas companies currently have assets for sale with recoverable reserves of more than 5 billion barrels of liquids and 7.5 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) of natural gas, Rystad Energy estimates.
Gazprom working on Ust-Luga LNG finacingRussian gas giant Gazprom is working to attract investors to fund its large liquefied natural gas export project in the Baltic port of Ust-Luga.
Small Irish Terminal Draws U.S. Oil With Global Storage FillingA cluster of ships with American oil has been heading to a small terminal in southern Ireland as buyers search for places to store crude in the wake of a global demand slowdown.
Vantage Drilling cuts lossesOffshore drilling company Vantage Drilling International saw its net loss shrink in the first quarter of 2020 on the back of higher revenues.
Qatar Petroleum farms into Total’s blocks in MexicoState-owned Qatar Petroleum has entered into three farm-in agreements to acquire about 30 per cent of Total’s participating interest in three blocks located offshore Mexico.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy