TURKISH MARITIME NEWS
- New World’s Biggest Containership Makes Maiden Call in the UK
- Maersk CEO Says Construction of Fossil Fueled Ships Should Be Banned
- Inaccurate Stability Calculations Found as Probable Cause in Golden Ray Capsizing
- Two Crew On Euronav VLCC Killed By Large Wave Rounding Cape Horn
- Filipino crew killed by mooring line, Italy
- 3 people inhaled poisonous gas, 1 died, Beirut port
- Sanmar Shipyards, Corvus Energy plan to develop zero-emission, hybrid tugs
- Israel Opens New Chinese-Operated Port
- US Strengthens Ties With Israeli Navy
- Crowley, Shell to build largest LNG bunker barge in US
- Shell sanctions gas project in Malaysia to be powered by solar and wind
- Tanker Captain Faces Criminal Charges Over Cambodian Cargo Dispute
- 4 SHIPS OFF UAE IN GULF OF OMAN WARN THEY’VE LOST CONTROL
- Accident report for another ship near the port of Fujairah in the UAE
- Months After Fire, NYK Delphinus Awaiting Start of Cargo Discharge Operations in Oakland
U.S. Navy Contractor Fined $11M for Selling Faulty Steel
U.S. Navy defense contractor Bradken and its former lab director are facing criminal charges alleging that it produced and sold substandard steel components for installation on U.S. submarines.
This news is a total 1894 time has been read
US Strengthens Ties With Israeli NavyUS Navy and Israeli Navy have strengthened ties by conducting combined maritime security patrols in the Red Sea.
Russia Claims its Forces Used Live Fire to Chase Off UK WarshipThe Royal Navy and the Kremlin have issued competing accounts of a freedom of navigation operation undertaken by the Royal Navy destroyer HMS Defender off Russian-occupied Crimea on Wednesday morning.
USS John McCain Patrols Disputed Paracel IslandsThe busy waterway is one of a number of flashpoints in the U.S.-China relationship, which include a trade war, U.S. sanctions, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Iran's Best Submarines Have Been Out of the Water for a MonthWhile the Iranian naval forces have been clashing with U.S. forces in the Middles East in the last several weeks, its most capable submarines have been out of action.
Beijing Vows to Retaliate Against UK Aircraft Carrier’s Possible Mission in S. China SeaChinese Defence Ministry spokesman Tan Kefei has warned the Western powers against sending warships to the South China Sea, vowing that Beijing may retaliate.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy