- BIMCO: 500 days since last VLCC was sold to scrapyard
- Scorpio Bulkers is Selling Off its Fleet and Shifting to Offshore Wind
- What the battle for the White House means for global shipping
- NYK takes delivery of 1st Japan-built LNG-fuelled PCTC
- DP World faces Shreyas shareholder opposition to acquisition
- Total taps Hafnia and Viken for LNG-fuelled aframax newbuilds
- Keppel and EMA to pilot floating energy storage system
- Shipping stocks hammered as Wall Street tumbles
- Malaysian workbarge sinks, 121 crew rescued
- Maersk Launceston boxship collides with Greek minesweeper off Piraeus
- Tufton Oceanic seals second vessel acquisition this month
- NITC targeted in latest US sanctions against Iran
- Gulf of Mexico Energy Industry Faces Another Hurricane
- Nord Stream 2 Pipe-Laying Vessel Underway to Project Hub
- Mixed reaction to IMO’s latest green deliberations
U.S.-Seized Gasoline Tankers Discharges In New York
The first of two tankers carrying cargoes of Iranian gasoline seized by the United States discharged in New York on Thursday, according to Refinitiv vessel tracking data, ending a three-month journey.
This news is a total 1333 time has been read
Saga Tankers rebrands and diversifies into renewable energyOslo-listed Saga Tankers has announced a strategy to diversify its business into renewable energy investments and has changed its name to Saga Pure.
Stena Bulk involved in onboard carbon capture projectThe Swedish tanker giant is working with the Oil and Gas Climate Initiative (OGCI), a voluntary energy major group, on a feasibility study to evaluate the technical and economic challenges involved when capturing carbon dioxide onboard ships while at sea
Forfeiture of Iranian Gasoline From Venezuela-Bound TankerAmerican authorities claim to have intercepted several shipments of Iranian petroleum in August 2020, forcing at least two vessels to bring their cargo to US ports.
FSO Nabarima With Severe List Off VenezuelaAn alarming photo is making the rounds on the internet today showing an idled Floating Storage and Offshore (FSO) vessel containing tens of million of gallons of oil with a severe list off the coast of Venezuela, raising fears an environmental disaster.
Maritime Comity: the first in a new series for Aurora TankersAurora Tankers is the shipping arm of the IMC Industrial Group. The Group’s beginnings go back to 1949 when the business was founded in Hong Kong by the late Tan Sri Frank Tsao, before International Maritime Carriers (IMC) was established in 1966.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy