- Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker Ban
- Another hurdle out of the way as Noble shareholders greenlight Maersk merger
- Fire on board of Turkish ship, Azov sea, Russia 1 crew died UPDATE
- Unsecured Openings Led to Flooding and Sinking of Towing Vessel, NTSB Determines
- Crew fatality on board NCC SAFA at Amsterdam anchorage
- Saudi Aramco petroleum storage site hit by Houthi attack, fire erupts
- UAE ro-ro ship capsized, sinking in Persian Gulf, SAR under way
- Keel laid for HaiSea’s zero-emission electric harbour tug
- Bangladeshi bulk carrier hit by Russian Navy missile: 1 crew died
- Two Ukrainian commercial ships seized by Russians, Ukraine says
- World’s Largest Shipping Lines Suspend Shipping to Russia
- Felicity Ace Sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Turkish bulk carrier hit by Russian air strike off Odessa
- Mediterranean moves a step closer to becoming an ECA
- NES battery, control systems for Scandlines’ zero-emission ferry
U.S.-Seized Gasoline Tankers Discharges In New York
The first of two tankers carrying cargoes of Iranian gasoline seized by the United States discharged in New York on Thursday, according to Refinitiv vessel tracking data, ending a three-month journey.
This news is a total 2001 time has been read
Greek Shipowners Kill EU’s Russian Oil Tanker BanThe European Union is set to soften its sanctions package on Russian oil exports after a weekend of wrangling, though it aims to keep a key shipping provision that will hinder Moscow’s ability to export its crude.
GasLog Partners fixes LNG carriers to TotalEnergies and ShellThe agreement includes a one-year time charter for the 2013-built liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier GasLog Sydney with a subsidiary of TotalEnergies. The charter for the tri-fuel diesel-electric (TFDE) 155,000 cu m vessel will begin this week.
Iranian Tanker Seized by Indonesia is Released After 4 MonthsAn Iranian-flagged tanker seized by Indonesia in January over the suspected illegal transfer of oil has been released, an Indonesian official and Iranian state media said on Saturday.
Sizeable chunk of the global VLCC orderbook removedRemoving 10 VLCCs from the global orderbook is significant. Prior to Hyundai Heavy’s news yesterday, Alphatanker data showed there were just 86 VLCCs on order around the world.
Corvus Energy wins battery contract for world’s 1st zero-emission tankerJapanese shipbuilder Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) has selected Corvus Energy to supply the energy storage system (ESS) for the world’s first zero-emission electric tanker.
- Philippine Coast Guard Takes Possession Of “Gabriela Silang”
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Newest Vista-Class Ship
- Simorgh drone joining Iran’s Navy